Has everybody still got there 1st city

DeletedUser

Well sparky I hope that wasnt why you started this war, because if it was I have bad news for you....you wont be losing anything for a long time. You take as many of our inactives as you want and I will even send you some trip wires to make sure you stay safe.

If you havent noticed by now, we are taking out your players and not just going for random cities. Now on a list of players to take out of the game based on viability, where do you think the guy with 111 cities in 12 different oceans ranks???? Yeah....at the bottom. So I assure you are safe my friend.

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Great post sparky =)

You and I have the same story, though I have given away many, many cities, I have never lost one. But I am sure I will lose one too.

Hopefully my old crib blanket will save me when I do.

Respect to nwinder for following on the light hearted theme of this thread

Well sparky I hope that wasnt why you started this war, because if it was I have bad news for you....you wont be losing anything for a long time. You take as many of our inactives as you want and I will even send you some trip wires to make sure you stay safe.

If you havent noticed by now, we are taking out your players and not just going for random cities. Now on a list of players to take out of the game based on viability, where do you think the guy with 111 cities in 12 different oceans ranks???? Yeah....at the bottom. So I assure you are safe my friend.

Total disrepsect to this guy who yet again, has to turn a general light hearted conversation between alliances (who might even be at war) into just yet another tit for tat name calling propaganda BS thread. Well please let me still carry on taking inactives in O26, since i am simply making the tactical move to take the easy cities to make a base in 26, but when ive done that your actives had better look out too, you chose this war, i would never have chose it, the postions of our 2 alliances dont make the war any sense, but now i am in your heartland of 26 i challenge you to move into 45 and have the same amount of fun I will be having in 26

DeletedUser

Challenge accepted! (I know that wasn't directed towards me but it actually sounds like a fun challenge!)

DeletedUser

Well, I am not so sure about that. I think we all know philney to be pretty fearless. His handling of the greco account appears to be proof of that! But, on the other hand, let's have a o45 party. Everyone is invited. The more the merrier.

Free keg stands for all those who found a city in o45 over the next week =)

DeletedUser

Haha sparky its not going to work like it used to. Its harder to get followers when you arent handily winning your fights. But a very nice try.
You are moving into our core and stacking cities in the hopes that you get attacked. I was trying to do you a favor and allow you to use them elsewhere. I will make you a deal though...I am as close to your core right now as you are to mine...I could land in 45 in 48 hours.
So here it is....you take a city from one of our ACTIVE members and I will go anywhere in 45 you want me to.

DeletedUser

OH WOW! An even better challenge!

Let's make it a wager. 1000 resources to the winner. FROM MY OWN POCKET!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My original challenge stands, stop trying to confuse it with if and buts, 48 hours is a ridiculous distance away compared to the 13 cities ive already took in Ocean 26

DeletedUser

26 is far from our core. And I am in 46 right now. Closer than 48 hours travel time but then again there is the 24 hour period in which you guys will attack us with biremes and hit our 9000 land troops with 16 manticores right after you support it with 36 slingers.....man I am getting some good stories out of this war.

My point was that 46 is as close to your core as 26 is to ours. Our core is 38/48. We have crossed many oceans and gone through many of your players (not around,but through) by way of putting them out of the game entirely (badnight I will ask for recognition here) and all you have done is dance around the edges of our territory and take inactives while we take players and oceans. Surrender already.

Either way, I will not be called a coward so I will play into your setup and will see you in 45 shortly.

DeletedUser

i do but i haven't had a conquest attempt on it so i don't think it is a very big deal

DeletedUser

oooo sparky attack me attack me. ocean 26 has been dead for toooooo long

DeletedUser

I still have mine too, but i haven't had a conquest attempt.

DeletedUser

Still got mine, I am lacking a bit on def bp
Im in 27,36,37,35
please visit me, and please please try to move into 37

DeletedUser

lol i wouldn't mine that either i am in 72 73 74 75 83 84 plz visit me

DeletedUser6296

Still got mine, I am lacking a bit on def bp
Im in 27,36,37,35
please visit me, and please please try to move into 37

I tried Vernizzle - Where were your briemes?

And to stay on topic, yes I still have my original city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I still got mine, I almost lost her awhile back, but thanks to Cronos90 and eert I was able to keep her and the rest of them...lol

DeletedUser

Yes I still have my first city too. But at one point I almost gave it away.

Lugosi

Strategos
I still have mine by pure luck. Suprised I've managed to survive in Ocean 45 from the beginning considering my very slow progress.

DeletedUser

I've had multiple attempts on my first city and I fended them off with the help of Sparkyste and Greco, back in my "on the run from Legion of Chaos" days. :)