Has everybody still got there 1st city

DeletedUser

I still have mine from the start nearly lost it a few times 4 cs attempts on it but still my wee home

DeletedUser

I do, but that isn't much of an achievement for me, because I have only 5 cities.

DeletedUser15049

I still have mine too joe. Yeah...funny how you get attached to the first hoose lol

DeletedUser14362

ive got mine but like waffletiger it isnt a very big achievement

DeletedUser

I had to give mine away recently, but it definitely was a little difficult to let go, but it just ended up so far from the action that all it would have been is a festival factory anyway.

DeletedUser

I still have mine, I am attached to the guy...that's for sure. I don't think I could let the old girl go if I had to.

DeletedUser5270

I lost my first city when I was a noob. It got conquered when I only had 3 cities. It was a steep learning curve. I spent a year planning my revenge and I retook it a couple of months ago.

DeletedUser

Still have mine. She had quite a few Hun attacks in the memento mori days, but never had a conquer attempt on her.

DeletedUser

Nope, Lost it when I had to quit last year however my old mate JSouthern still has it plus many of my other other cities from my O36 days and some are now in The Harbingers hands plus you still have 1 of my old cities too Joe.

However I still have my original from my restart if that counts. ;)

DeletedUser19756

I lost mine but have regained it and it was just the same, same people same town like i never left lol

DeletedUser

I almost lost mine in a CQ by Nwinder I think, at one point. :p Now we're buddies. :)

But it is still there, and still seeing some action among the weaker enemies on the rim.

DeletedUser18421

i lost my very first city to the huns at a time when i only had the one city in the early days of delta. i think sixty now owns my first city.
since i restarted thou i have kept my orginal city and still cherish it

DeletedUser

Yes ive still got my first city, although ive still got all the other 110 cities too, oh yes i forgot ive never lost a city, LOL, but just teasing guys, not bragging really, i know it wont go on for ever, now i am playing much less and no longer the operational leader of the Huns, added with the fact that the last 6 cities ive took have all been Harb cities in their heartland i know soon i will have to learn the pain of losing a city, but hey ho ive got a nice big comfort blanket to help me get over it

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Great post sparky =)

You and I have the same story, though I have given away many, many cities, I have never lost one. But I am sure I will lose one too.

Hopefully my old crib blanket will save me when I do.