Has the Fat Lady sung?

• Thread starter DeletedUser25050
  • Start date

DeletedUser25050

IS have lost about 10 players by those guys going inactive since they were declared winners. I guess that's what happens when you achieve your long held goal. Some of the other top Alliances are holding their own so far. I'm not sure how long Grepolis will let Lambda continue, but there could be a twist in the tail yet methinks!

DeletedUser

Lol anything can happen perhaps a new LWN issue is in coming to mind... :)

DeletedUser

no the fat lady has not sung.

it is a new birth for lambda.since well...forever IS has dominated the server and now there will be a chance for another alliance to take #1 and maybe others will step up alos...

who knows it is just the beginning!

DeletedUser13993

Guys i need a favor can anyone get a hold of DugbarrIII and tell him to contact me here on the forums

DeletedUser25050

IS falling apart I think it's fair to say. Three of their top remaining players have just joined IMPERIUM of HEKATE.

DeletedUser25050

IS almost disappeared. Down to 16 players. Most of their members who have not gone inactive have joined either Imperium or Imperium of Hekate. What a turn around! It's like The Marines all over again.

Meanwhile, the number of active players in Lambda continues to plummet. 783 players left with points, down 70 since just the beginning of April. I wonder what's in the minds of those 700+ players? Probably another 250 will quit by mid summer. But what of the rest?

DeletedUser

This sounds interesting...

Lambda seems to decline everyday who knows what the future of Lambda is?

DeletedUser25050

IS have disbanded.

Their World Wonders have been removed from the islands involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IS almost disappeared. Down to 16 players. Most of their members who have not gone inactive have joined either Imperium or Imperium of Hekate. What a turn around! It's like The Marines all over again.

Meanwhile, the number of active players in Lambda continues to plummet. 783 players left with points, down 70 since just the beginning of April. I wonder what's in the minds of those 700+ players? Probably another 250 will quit by mid summer. But what of the rest?

WOW WOW WOW, hold your comments there lol
i am ex-Infectious State or the last leader/council member
because of opening of hero world our leaders and council members and most of our members have gone for a new beginning(deleted accounts or just never logged back in) because we had pretty much had the world all but won with 15million more points than the 2nd place alliance IOH

in no way is it the same way as the marines, the marines were completely crushed by us and yes i was in that war with I.S, my first and only alliance until now, the few remaining I.S went to either IOH or Imperium theres no secret to that so it was a merge

I dissolved I.S not wanting to but having to, but now IOH and imperium will conquer what I.S never got to :)

p.s if you guys havent noticed look at the auto updating maps, all the oceans I.S used to own( 54,55,56,57,67,66,65,64) is now own by either IOH or imperium

LONG LIVE INFECTIOUS STATE

DeletedUser25050

400 more players go inactive and Lambda will be shut down.

DeletedUser

in no way is it the same way as the marines, the marines were completely crushed by us and yes i was in that war with I.S, my first and only alliance until now, the few remaining I.S went to either IOH or Imperium theres no secret to that so it was a merge

Before I left this world a year ago, I was very grateful for I.S. taking in the players that remained in The 9th Legion, all those in Ocean 65. Very nice to see one of my former players still kicks butt.

But to say that The Marines were crushed by I.S. is a true misrepresentation of facts. Gen Dodo quit, then the rest of the alliance soon followed. Read the earlier posts a year ago and you'll see. Actually, I.S. was losing the war early on because most of their players were simmers from THE GREAT EMPIRE and Real Madrid Elite MRA's. Once Dodo left and the simmers long conquered, there was little standing in I.S. way.

The Marines left because Gen Dodo accomplished what he wasn't able to accomplish in Iota: total domination in the first 3 months. By then, he was bored and exhausted from the Ops. If you want to draw simularities with Infectious State's departure, you should use Evolution in Iota, another dead world. Both alliances won the world during their reign by a large margin, but this game gets dull without a challenge. Especially when one alliance dominates, it drives out all other competition, thus the world takes longer to build.

Even the largest alliances aren't immune to boredom.

This world won't be shut down til one of you guys win. If you actually want it to end already, finish it.

DeletedUser25050

Grepolis confirmed again in answer to a pm a couple of days ago that Lambda will end one month after it slips below 300 active players.

As of today, there are exactly 461 registered players in it. At the current rate of attrition, it should fall below 300 in about 10-12 weeks. That last month will be fun. With all bets off, time to settle an old score or two and perhaps surprize a few guys? :)