has this happend to anyone

DeletedUser

ok well i had a pritty sizeable army going for me i attacked an inactive player on my island and it showed me the report i only lost one soldier and wen i clicked on my barraks to train one soldier it said i had absolutly no units like wat the heck!!!! has that happend to anyone else or just me like wats up with that is it a glitch or somthing??

DeletedUser

when i send attack they pretty much all die so i would'nt know lol

DeletedUser

you also can't see yor troops if there out of the city, like returning

DeletedUser

well it said they returned to my city n i refreshed and its still not working

DeletedUser

oop nvm it loaded em back up outa nowhere that was weird
but thank god i still have my army

DeletedUser

Has it happened to someone that the game freezes if you try and do something after moving the map around manually?

DeletedUser

nope, but probably 95% of issues in 2.x are solved by refreshing :p

DeletedUser

So whip out those moist towellettes then, at every tricky situation? They're supposed to be refreshing. :D

DeletedUser17088

:) boo joined the forums!

Refresh fixes tons of stuff, if I don't like how an attack has concluded I simply refresh and try again :D

DeletedUser

Boos are shy and retiring creatures, only emerging in the quiet of the evening mists. You have to be very quiet otherwise they startle easily, and bolt back into their hidey holes. :)

And come to think of it, refreshing everything in life would be handy too.

DeletedUser

So your a monster that hides from everything loud? Do you scare people with creepy sounds while they sleep or what? How did you earn monster status? :)

DeletedUser

Ahhh... That's the tricky part. BooMonsters are a specialized subspecies of the common or garden variety of Boo. BooMonsters can be spotted when, in response to a perceived threat, they can attack viciously and suddenly :) ... A bit like the gila monster of lizards - the only poisonous one.