Hassan's Occasional Quote of the Day/Week/Month

• Thread starter DeletedUser29066
  • Start date

DeletedUser29066

Ok, so this is for no other reason than to add a little levity to the forum .. maybe it's needed, maybe not, but I like to think it is. Try to post quotes that are funny, ironic, idiotic, or just plain wrong. Keep it clean, and of course try to post real quotes, not just something you made up. I'll start with a personal favorite:

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."
George Armstrong Custer

Hmmm, wonder if he thought about those words as he was surrounded at the Little Big Horn?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

Ok, so this is for no the than reason than to add a little levity to the forum .. maybe it's needed, maybe not, but I like to think it is. Try to post quotes that are funny, ironic, idiotic, or just plain wrong. Keep it clean, and of course try to post real quotes, not just something you made up. I'll start with a personal favorite:

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."
George Armstrong Custer

Hmmm, wonder if he thought about those words as he was surrounded at the Little Big Horn?

Hassan, a quote is is always real no matter what. Something made up is a quote of your own as long as you didn't use plagiarism.

DeletedUser29066

Can I quote you on that? What I meant is don't attribute a quote to someone that it's not from.:p

DeletedUser29066

Sometimes you see beautiful people with no brains. Sometimes you have ugly people who are intelligent, like scientists.
Jose Mourinho

and like the Chelsea defense

DeletedUser29066

If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.
Vincent Van Gogh

... and if that doesn't work, then by all means try cutting off an ear

DeletedUser51708

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

- Abraham Lincoln

And we all know what they say about power...

DeletedUser29066

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not; a sense of humor to console him for what he is.
Francis Bacon

... if you can't laugh at yourself, try looking in the mirror
:D

DeletedUser29066

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
Dr. Seuss

... not always easy to remember

DeletedUser

"Muttley! Doooooo sooomethiiiiiinnnggg!"

Dastardly:

snidley.gif

ps try typing dastardly's first name ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51708

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
- Issac Asimov (Foundation)

So get out there and kick some!

DeletedUser29066

If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1,000 MPG.
Bill Gates

.. and we'd all be driving a Nova Version 10.0

DeletedUser29066

Every single diet I ever fell off of was because of potatoes and gravy of some sort.
Dolly Parton

I feel your pain Dolly, I feel your pain .....

DeletedUser29066

[h=1]“If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell”[/h]
Philip Henry Sheridan

... 96 F here today in mid-October .. ole Phil might have been on to something