Hate not all great...

DeletedUser42194

As this next report shall show, Hate is not an elite alliance at all. This dummy thought his LS were safe in one place while he slept. He sleeps for a long while btw. I hit almost every city I could and came across these.

http://i.imgur.com/lZy11Hd.png

Attachments

• HateReport1.PNG
    HateReport1.PNG
    25.2 KB · Views: 41

DeletedUser

Hate putting 800 LS in one city, its in Epic Reports thread :D

Taking inactives is not much to brag about...

Dont be so grumpy Noz, you guys usually stack your cities to the moon, let us have some joy when we get your offence :D

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Hate putting 800 LS in one city, its in Epic Reports thread :D

Taking inactives is not much to brag about...

Dont be so grumpy Noz, you guys usually stack your cities to the moon, let us have some joy when we get your offence :D

I am always grumpy ;) - agreed tbh, the server stacks its cities. We need more joy b4 WWs start, as that just drains it all away

DeletedUser22708

You need more joy? Well start by removing some defense from those front line cities and i'll promise you joy :)

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
how are your LS doing this morning? Lots of drowned sailors? And how is Origin?

you slag him off and yet he beats you in ABP by a long shot, less in DBP (but then if we aren't attacked..) and yet you are so experienced and active. Wow! Wish you were in my alliance, we would fear no one.

DeletedUser20845

Worry about your own technique Jacob.
Screen shot 2013-07-21 at 12.25.41 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

I see Hateocracy are still continuing with inviting themselves into Oceans, nice try inviting Kyno guys. I really do hope Loud Noises are gonna win the ww's, might send resources myself to their world wonders.

And btw Noz, for having that many cities your ABP is pretty low ;)

Keep rocking city festivals buddy or gold? haha

DeletedUser42194

Yes I admit lately I havn't been as active as maybe I could be, but hey I've been studying hard and I've become very tired so need my sleep, the only reason these things happen is due to me being in bed, when I start to chill out abit more I'll set my phone on loud so I do wake up then you'll see me play properly. About Origin, yet again I was offline when I am usually awake but I was very tired and I'm affraid my life style comes before this game. I'm not being 2 faced here. I know you guys catch me out too but that's why I like to brag when I get my own back every now and then.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
I see Hateocracy are still continuing with inviting themselves into Oceans, nice try inviting Kyno guys. I really do hope Loud Noises are gonna win the ww's, might send resources myself to their world wonders.

And btw Noz, for having that many cities your ABP is pretty low ;)

Keep rocking city festivals buddy or gold? haha

DM, you are a master comedian, however you are correct, RL got in the way recently, was going to jack it all in on both worlds, but decided to stay loyal to Hate and help try and win the server, so yep simmed to get more cities to send more res and fav to WWs. So the ABP / city went down, whatever. As for gold, I use it for Captain etc, not expensive, but then I have a lot of cash so no issue to me...

DeletedUser22708

cool story mate, especially the part where you're bragging on an online forum about how much cash you have, also nice of you to spend it on this game so people like me can keep playing almost for free, cheers!

*and thanks for calling me a master comedian, i try my best :)

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
oops, wasn't bragging, seems my sarcasm flowed right over your head, hardly spend. Purely for the 5 premiums. Still no issue. Glad you benefit. I like charity, makes me feel good when I can help others.

DeletedUser22708

Yes sarcasm kinda flows over people's heads on forums, since you can't hear the tone of voice or the facial expressions of the one making the sarcastic comment.

DeletedUser

Noz...all Digi does is talk...& then ghost like in Athens...he's known as the king of ext.'s that can't win a server..don't let it bother ya..this is all that he's good at...btw i heard a rumor this morning that a non-elite alliance landed a CS on an LN wonder island...is this true?

DeletedUser15953

So hate got a cs in

The way I heard it was that a 28 city player got a CS in to an LN WW city ... and the first attack in response was 3h10m AFTER the siege started ... that is some WW preps that LN made .. we got a lot to learn from those leaders ....

:)

(btw there MIGHT be a hint of sarcasm in there, in case certain ppl miss it)