Hate not all great...

DeletedUser14903

As this next report shall show, Hate is not an elite alliance at all. This dummy thought his LS were safe in one place while he slept. He sleeps for a long while btw. I hit almost every city I could and came across these.

http://i.imgur.com/lZy11Hd.png

haha, seems a recurrent tactic by Hate lol

And yet again I now take my time to demonstrate this guys superb technique

http://i.imgur.com/tEakCXa.png

I see Hateocracy are still continuing with inviting themselves into Oceans, nice try inviting Kyno guys. I really do hope Loud Noises are gonna win the ww's, might send resources myself to their world wonders.

And btw Noz, for having that many cities your ABP is pretty low ;)

Keep rocking city festivals buddy or gold? haha

Hate hate hate...tututututut......up to no good

And What Now ? Where are those skilled high minded players ?
Does Cat eat their laugh LOL

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Yes sarcasm kinda flows over people's heads on forums, since you can't hear the tone of voice or the facial expressions of the one making the sarcastic comment.

sarcasm isn't always relayed by tone or expression, 3 dots also expresses sarcasm, I could have stuck a tongue out, to make it more obvious of course.

Doesn't matter really though does it Digi?

Last edited:

DeletedUser42194

Right my point isnt that I did damage to his army... it's that if he wanted that city he should have at least attacked with enough troops to get past my wall...

DeletedUser1483

Id hate to have the enemy land a CS on a level 7 wonder..

That would really suck. Then again, why sit around disappointed when you could waste thousands of LS for no good reason on the siege?

Sincerely,
Mildy Amused Hate Member.

DeletedUser

Non-sequitur here, because the previous poster's sig amused me. I read this somewhere also...

"when you use 'plz' instead of 'please' because it's shorter, I will use 'no' instead of 'yes' because it's shorter."

DeletedUser1483

I almost prefer that one to my current signature , but Ill keep mine instead of copying another's ideas. ;)

DeletedUser22708

Noz...all Digi does is talk...& then ghost like in Athens...he's known as the king of ext.'s that can't win a server..don't let it bother ya..this is all that he's good at...btw i heard a rumor this morning that a non-elite alliance landed a CS on an LN wonder island...is this true?

Oh hey artie, i hope you're not angry with the huge fail on that 1k town mate? ;)
I won Athens with 4 out of 7 ww's, i don't need that shiny burgerking crown to make me feel better, maybe you do...
And you can ask anybody in Cimmerians, i said in the beginning that i wouldn't be participating in the WW race, so i do not care about winning a server, i do care about annoying Hateocracy as much as i can, and i think i did pretty successful so far.
Why don't you invite a couple more people and make a couple more pacts, you're pretty good at that, cheers :)

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Oh hey artie, i hope you're not angry with the huge fail on that 1k town mate? ;)
I won Athens with 4 out of 7 ww's, i don't need that shiny burgerking crown to make me feel better, maybe you do...
And you can ask anybody in Cimmerians, i said in the beginning that i wouldn't be participating in the WW race, so i do not care about winning a server, i do care about annoying Hateocracy as much as i can, and i think i did pretty successful so far.
Why don't you invite a couple more people and make a couple more pacts, you're pretty good at that, cheers :)

Who is annoyed? You want to pact digi? Funny on any other server there are hundreds of pacts, here we made 3 in total.

DeletedUser

Mate, Hate had less pacts then any #1 alliance that fought the server & you know that. Also you don't annoy me or anyone i know, your pure entertainment & people can't be annoyed while laughing :D

DeletedUser22708

At least someone is bringing some entertainment to these ext forums, otherwise they would be pretty dead and the only thing people would read is Hateocracy members bragging about how good they are :)

I was also talking about the invites mate, classic strategy, bully a player with loads of attacks and then offer them an invite lol.
You've invited yourself into O53/O44/O45 by absorbing most of Shenanigans, The Golden Dawn, a part of The Merchants, now Wild Hogs and probably Philosoraptors as well. But it's a tactic that apparently worked, except for peeps in my alliance, SmallSmall being in the only exception. Anyways after the WW are done i'm looking forward to a couple of good fights ;)

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
At least someone is bringing some entertainment to these ext forums, otherwise they would be pretty dead and the only thing people would read is Hateocracy members bragging about how good they are :)

I was also talking about the invites mate, classic strategy, bully a player with loads of attacks and then offer them an invite lol.
You've invited yourself into O53/O44/O45 by absorbing most of Shenanigans, The Golden Dawn, a part of The Merchants, now Wild Hogs and probably Philosoraptors as well. But it's a tactic that apparently worked, except for peeps in my alliance, SmallSmall being in the only exception. Anyways after the WW are done i'm looking forward to a couple of good fights ;)

We have been at war with the whole server since day 1 - no merges and no pacts then. However as players left Hate due to RL or other reasons, we needed to keep our numbers up, so former adversaries with whom we were battling were offered to join us to keep our position strong (which we did successfully) - these players are and were respected and brought honour and integrity to Hate - values we appreciate. Our main focus was our biggest threat - SHUSH - we couldn't sustain a war on all 4 borders, so the Northern border was an obvious choice to stop - TM, Piku and SHUSH were the main targets after that. What happened to them? Piku are sort of there, but not a threat, the rest - dust.

Bully a player? Not us - we bully alliances. Kyno wasn't a serious offer btw, certainly not considered by the leadership. Every alliance has good players, and if they are here at the end, they either simmed very well or kept their gameplay going.

Me, I am a poor player, I only use festivals and gold up :p - Digi - I will be here for you to rim after WWs!

Last edited:

DeletedUser22708

Bully a player? Not us - we bully alliances. Kyno wasn't a serious offer btw, certainly not considered by the leadership.
Well that's easy to say after he rejected the offer ;)

I never said you were a poor player, but if i recall you told someone their ABP was low, then i responded looking at the amount of cities you have compared to your bp that you weren't doing better than the 'said' player. Now if you deduct from that you're a poor player, well that's up to you :)

I think you guys also offered a pact to Anonymous to fight LN right? And then you had a pact with LN before that to fight SHUSH if i recall correctly? Either way, you always received help to take down another alliance, why don't you mention those who helped you?

DeletedUser22708

Btw i'm not really against the fact that you guys made pacts. I'm more against the fact that i get the feeling you guys are trying to show the world you fought VS everyone since day one, when this is totally the opposite.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Well that's easy to say after he rejected the offer ;)
I deny all ;)

I never said you were a poor player, but if i recall you told someone their ABP was low, then i responded looking at the amount of cities you have compared to your bp that you weren't doing better than the 'said' player. Now if you deduct from that you're a poor player, well that's up to you :)

lol, didn't say you did, I was saying it duh. Criticising someone for poor ABP? Don't recall doing so. :)

I think you guys also offered a pact to Anonymous to fight LN right? And then you had a pact with LN before that to fight SHUSH if i recall correctly? Either way, you always received help to take down another alliance, why don't you mention those who helped you?

We know the facts - you keep guessing...

Last edited:

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Btw i'm not really against the fact that you guys made pacts. I'm more against the fact that i get the feeling you guys are trying to show the world you fought VS everyone since day one, when this is totally the opposite.

en49 v Hate - since day 1, fighting everyone for 6 months, then made 3 pacts, and in the meantime recruited good players to join us.

Last edited: