Hate not all great...

DeletedUser36963

"good players" such as Konsmo who has over 900k points and less total bp than me or good players such as anyone you can get your hands on to give you the slightest advantage...granted you guys have some very skilled players, but some of them don't deserve to be there.....

DeletedUser

Btw i'm not really against the fact that you guys made pacts. I'm more against the fact that i get the feeling you guys are trying to show the world you fought VS everyone since day one, when this is totally the opposite.

You usually have objective perspective on things mixed with good fighting spirit, but this a totally overboard statement "totally the opposite".
Just read first five-ten pages of the "Calydon Wars" here in forum and you get the picture that it has been and still is quite the opposite of your "totally the opposite". I've played 6 servers and and this what Hate has done to date considering the pacts and their length are quite unique in Grepolis. Especially first half of this server which was very busy and when there was always at least one bigger alliance than Hate and Hate fight with them all. Fighting all fronts without having safe waters nowhere, loosing cities, but mostly gaining.

There was point in the game when there were three almost equally big alliances - SHUSH, TM and Hate. Point differentials were marginal nevertheless Hate was third biggest at the time SHUSH and TM pacted against Hate. Now there is no SHUS and no TM - which I personally consider biggest achievement at this server for Hate.

So I understand your anti-Hate propaganda and attitude (I personally think also that in whatever server its played all other alliances must gang up against the biggest not pact with them), but try to be fair if you are going to summarize Hate diplomatic achievements with phrase when this is totally the opposite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

I agree it might not have been totally the opposite, my bad for that. However the second half of the server until now, was Hate not able to cope with all the fighting? Or why pact with LN to take down SHUSH? or why absorb Shenanigans to have your entire northern border safe?
I used to have a lot of respect for Hateocracy, especially in the first half of this server, which can clearly be seen in my top 12's i did back then, then seems like after Berx (or brex) left, Hate's attitude completely changed. Seems some of you are way too focused on that crown

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
I agree it might not have been totally the opposite, my bad for that. However the second half of the server until now, was Hate not able to cope with all the fighting? Or why pact with LN to take down SHUSH? or why absorb Shenanigans to have your entire northern border safe?
I used to have a lot of respect for Hateocracy, especially in the first half of this server, which can clearly be seen in my top 12's i did back then, then seems like after Berx (or brex) left, Hate's attitude completely changed. Seems some of you are way too focused on that crown

Why TM team up with SHUSH? We merged Shenanigan players so we could focus west and south, already explained that.

I respect your opinion digi, straight up, however our goal is to be Victor of the World, the crown seems to be considered a non result, some will want one, some not, (I, like you have won a server but didn't go for a crown) but we all want to win the server, we have invested a lot into it. This has to be up there with Delphi as the most fun server I have played.

Also when this tiresome WW stage is over, it will be business as usual. I may even build some offensive units and get my ABP up again!

DeletedUser22708

Also when this tiresome WW stage is over, it will be business as usual. I may even build some offensive units and get my ABP up again!
Sounds good mate :)

Btw don't know if you guys know it but if an alliance after yours builds all 7 WW's they will get a crown as well, that's why i don't think having a crown is a real achievement as everyone can get it. In some servers you got up to 5 alliances who won a crown. Either way, i'll say congrats to whoever wins the ww race, be it Hateocracy or LN.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Sounds good mate :)

Btw don't know if you guys know it but if an alliance after yours builds all 7 WW's they will get a crown as well, that's why i don't think having a crown is a real achievement as everyone can get it. In some servers you got up to 5 alliances who won a crown. Either way, i'll say congrats to whoever wins the ww race, be it Hateocracy or LN.

Agreed, the crown is a joke because of that reason, only 1 alliance should win it, true WW winners should have been - first to 7, and make it even duller, but still only have 1 winner. Whoever does 7 first will know that, just not the rest of the grep world.