Hate War

DeletedUser

Anyone care to post cities taken from Hate and cities Hate have taken from both Shush and Mercs.... Maybe keeping weekly updates would be good....

DeletedUser

Since the beginning of the new year

Hate 17 v shush/Mercs 20

DeletedUser

SHUSH and TM team tagging Hate.

Would be fun to see the scores, not only for this war, for other too. The guy getting the score wouldnt really have much of a job, not many wars here around.
But yea, if anyone has the time and desire to do that ? it would be pretty fun to see updated scores.

DeletedUser

sorry wandle was that cities that you have taken or lost... just trying to get a prospective and yes might be best with a new year to start fresh....

DeletedUser

This was won't be lost or won by anyone unless one of the parties pulls a Zombie. This is because of the one major inherit flaw of grepolis, the CP system. Once you pass the point of roughly 15-20 cities, you're basically unrimmable, because you can take 2 new cities for every 1 you lose.

So yeah, either one alliance has to pull a zombies, or they need to make the others ghost one by one. I don't see either happening tbh.. :(

DeletedUser

i had a format for a war thread somewhere in xi if needed...

DeletedUser

sorry wandle was that cities that you have taken or lost... just trying to get a prospective and yes might be best with a new year to start fresh....

Hate have taken 17 cities in total from shush/Mercs since the beginning of the year and shush/Mercs have taken 20 cities from hate in the same period, you can break it down if you want :) I was just answering your top post question

DeletedUser

okay just curious... if someone can give a better breakdown would be helpful.

On a sidenote how desperate is Hate to take in sim city turtles of a player that dont cut it here with us

DeletedUser

This was won't be lost or won by anyone unless one of the parties pulls a Zombie. This is because of the one major inherit flaw of grepolis, the CP system. Once you pass the point of roughly 15-20 cities, you're basically unrimmable, because you can take 2 new cities for every 1 you lose.

So yeah, either one alliance has to pull a zombies, or they need to make the others ghost one by one. I don't see either happening tbh.. :(

I totally disagree.... when your alliance is getting cities after cities taken and nobody actively being aggressive both with attacks and support then no matter how big it is or how many cities a player has they will crumble...

DeletedUser

you have no idea about me at all do you treach..... I was in one of the first worlds started and left when I was #2 in ranking#1 in ABP with over 350 cities.... That takes skill and dedication you dont have and I would like to say here publically that I make you one promise. You will be rimmed if you dont quit first that is.... Just need to finish putting the nail in the hate couffin as lately we seem to be taken cities at will with no problem whatsoever, even on their base islands

Only thing they got going for them is 5 players with stacked cities

DeletedUser22708

Don't forget to include TGD in the Hate vs SHUSH/Mercs war. I've seen numerous sieges where both hate and TGD sent support the same siege :)