Have a Future ,are a Bust or Buying time(DOA)

DeletedUser

13 The Citadel
14 The Hive-2
15 Slaughterers
16 THE REBELS
17 The Forgotten
18 Black Pearl
19 Empire - Iota
20 Empire - Alpha
21 Wee Brother
22 THE HIVE
23 Order of Olympus.
24 Norfolk N Chance

DeletedUser

13 The Citadel:) - unfamiliar with leadership, but conquering new cities at a top 10 pace. War with Order of Olympus. is very competitive, but slight favor to TC.

14 The Hive-2:( - future is in the hands of their players to find new alliances. I don't believe this alliance will be ranked in the top 24 in 2 weeks. DOA.

15 Slaughterers:) - Hawkman71 is a very active and tenacious general. They have a strong core of players that have perservered against tough odds and work together well over the months.

16 THE REBELS:) - this alliance blossomed since the dissolution of Illuminati. a 500k academy keeps new members flowing and a good record against Evo. This one will be very interesting to follow their progress.

17 The Forgotten:( - cities are fairly easy to take, you just have to take them all in a 48-hr window before the player goes into vac mode. yet, this alliance will be around at least til summer at some capacity, there's always more refugees. Bust.

18 Black Pearl:) - ladyjane.'s alliance has 10 followers now. growing to 250 cities despite reaching 200k DBP in only a month. and lost only 4 cities to Evo. arrrgh! lol

19 Empire - Iota:) - not really under attack atm, biding their time? Forgive my ignorance, but can someone explain why there are Iota, Alpha, & Omega branches and what the significance is?

20 Empire - Alpha:) - ditto w/ more points/player

21 Wee Brother:) - little brother of Little Brother, although the experience level of most of their players are not such to call this an academy. will continue to grow for months to come.

22 THE HIVE:( - experiencing the same fate as the honey bees in the U.S. DOA.

23 Order of Olympus.:( - being attacked by everyone under the sun. not sure how long they can endure that. Bust.

24 Norfolk N Chance:) - after enduring 140k DBP in 2 days... resulted in only 3 lost cities. here to stay.

New faces poised to jump into the top 24: #25 THE CIRCLE, #27 The Federation, #29 The Brotherhood L.T.U., & #30 The Shadow Warriors

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

15 Slaughterers:) - Hawkman71 is a very active and tenacious general. They have a strong core of players that have perservered against tough odds and work together well over the months.

I agree about Hawkman71, but they have yet to be tried against "tough odds". That time will come, however, and I have a feeling it wont be as fast as some of the other snacks Evo has had. They chose to join TDC/Bad Co and will share their fate, whatever that may be. :pro:

DeletedUser11508

I agree about Hawkman71, but they have yet to be tried against "tough odds". That time will come, however, and I have a feeling it wont be as fast as some of the other snacks Evo has had. They chose to join TDC/Bad Co and will share their fate, whatever that may be. :pro:

The best kept secret of TDC/Bad Co is that it is already running Grepolis 2.0 and part of their fighters are returning from Hades to fight again :cool:

DeletedUser

The best kept secret of TDC/Bad Co is that it is already running Grepolis 2.0 and part of their fighters are returning from Hades to fight again :cool:

I assume you mean Rho - yeah and look at their players ;) not entirely running it alone :D

DeletedUser

3 weeks later...

+/- rankings... beginning of May

13 The Citadel +0

14 THE REBELS +2

15 Empire - Omega -3

16 Empire - Iota 0

17 Slaughterers -2

18 Black Pearl +0

19 Order of Olympus. +4

20 Empire - Alpha +0

21 THE CIRCLE NR - first time in top 20. Very secure location, works well with allies, and no longer an outside threat in their vicinity. Most peaceful ocean in the World is now Ocean 76.

22 Pacific League NR

23 The Forgotten -6

24 The Federation NR - moving up nicely. Sounds like something evil from Star Wars. Conquers many more cities than they lose... good trend to have.

Moved to top 12: #13 The Hive-2

Dropped from standings:
#21 Wee Brother, #22 THE HIVE, #24 Norfolk N Chance

DeletedUser

I will just do the two I know:

Black pearl-Awesome, we are doing great and only need around 15 citys to be no1 in 055
The Forgotten-Dead

DeletedUser

One month later: 5/31/11

13 Empire - Iota 5010712 +3 spots

14 DL - Gaeltacht Rage 4941458 -2 spots
Hanging in there. Still quite active and plugging along.

15 Order of Olympus. 4765325 +4 spots
Wow... great couple months. Any representatives here?

16 The Last One Standing 4439007 NR
Who were these players formerly? Cool name... makes me think of 300 or Crazy Horse.

17 Pacific League 3716958 +5 spots
No comment

18 THE CIRCLE 3378700 +3 spots
Salute to DROKMA. Steady as she goes :)

19 The Brotherhood Elite 3281906 -15 spots
TAPS. fought bravely.

20 Slaughterers 3159502 -3 spots
No comment

21 Borg 2940192 NR
Wow! I remember this name from November... great to see them make the list.

22 The Brotherhood Templars 2875773 -13 spots
TAPS

23 A.O. ALPHA 2375791 NR
Any representatives here want to introduce yourselves?

24 Raven Guard 2148769 NR
Any representatives here want to introduce yourselves?

DeletedUser

the last one standing formerly know as hive-2 A.O.Alpha formerly know as Empire-Omega Raven Guard mostly the top empire players

DeletedUser

11 Total Domination -> Most of then north of me i wonder if they fight VS Empire or Raven Guard.
12 Empire - Alpha -> old SoS, huge turtles that pass their time taking ghost towns and trading cities between them...
13 Empire - Iota -> Same. They most oc.46,24. Since members from Raven Guard lefth them the only thing lefth at ally was farmers.
14 DL - Gaeltacht Rage -> reasonable ally at south usually they dodn´t fight back, they just lose ground, there is only 2-5 good players inside all DLs the rest is a big crap.
15 Order of Olympus. -> I dodn´t know them but look like they fight well
16 The Last One Standing -> It is Hive with a diferent name, you will find most of the farmers of old hive at this ally.
17 THE CIRCLE -> Far away from me, no idea
18 The Brotherhood Elite -> was a reasonable ally but now they declining
19 Slaughterers -> look like they fighting evo and losing ground
20 Borg -> never heard about...
21 The Brotherhood Templars -> same of The Brotherhood Elite
22 A.O. ALPHA -> Far away from me, have no idea
23 Raven Guard -> Old Vanguard, they merge with SoS and look like they got tired of support farmers and see reports of members using BIS and archers to attack all day long.
24 Wee Brother -> DD kicked them from oc. 35,36 and others oceans. They are not challenge.

DeletedUser

24 Wee Brother -> DD kicked them from oc. 35,36 and others oceans. They are not challenge.

Odd seeing Wee brother is not even based any where near these oceans is there a second wee brother then?

DeletedUser

No, what happened Random was Wee Brother recruiters were a little inebriated one day and took in nickspartan, who's a bit too far to consider as a member. this and flutcher really were the only poor decisions in a very long list of good recruiting ones. WB is one of the more consistent recruiters.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/alliance/7571/colonizations?page=6

Recruiting players very far away is a common practice with some other alliances... i find several new far-Northern academy members within my home waters each month. That changes very quickly.