Inactive Topic Have build time shown in premium overview

• Thread starter DeletedUser19529
  • Start date

DeletedUser19529

Proposal
Make a "Time remaining: xx:xx:xx" pop up

Reason
As it is now you actually have to enter each and every town and open barracks and harbour in order to see all the queues.

Details
It will pop up when you hover over the green gears in the premium "City list".

Visual Aid
meh who needs them? (id like one tho)

Balance/Abuse Prevention
None

This little feature would really make the whole overview idea much better, it would atleast save me alot of time and sweat :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19529

If the format really is needed for an idea that can be described with less than 10 words I'd rather by principle get this thread deleted (I'm trying to help other more than myself). :)

The format idea is probably there to prevent people from submitting ideas like: "Oh lol i got a gr8 idea last night like put this thing in the corner so you can close all open and when you do its totally nice because everything closes"

I trust the mods to be reasonable ;-)

DeletedUser

I would delete it :) format is important and threads without them are annoying

DeletedUser

If it becomes that much of a problem ill fix it myself :p

i like it itll save time and can help with deciding wat kind of cities im building in a group rather than check them all individually.

DeletedUser17088

If the format really is needed for an idea that can be described with less than 10 words I'd rather by principle get this thread deleted (I'm trying to help other more than myself). :)

The format idea is probably there to prevent people from submitting ideas like: "Oh lol i got a gr8 idea last night like put this thing in the corner so you can close all open and when you do its totally nice because everything closes"

I trust the mods to be reasonable ;-)

I am far from reasonable (mwahahahaha) I am a tyrant!! ;)

phoenix was nice enough to format it for you, but the format is there for a reason, not just because I love neat and tidy posts :)

DeletedUser

one of the reasons for the format is that it forces people to think about the idea a bit more, i've once not posted what i originally thought was a good idea because while filling in the format i realised that it wouldn't work :)

the idea is great, i was just thinking a few days ago how it sucks to not see that info.