HaVoC

DeletedUser

So what happened to HaVoC??

Seriously we only took 1 city geez... stop all the crying we need to take some cities to you know :Angry:

DeletedUser16429

Probably chickened out because you're so cool Ash:cool:

DeletedUser

I know right, these guys are totally fangirl'in me right now. Chillax guys :cool:
Plenty of the beast to go around :p

DeletedUser

lol, that is what ya get when people disagree :)
Oh well bigger and better things shall come :)

DeletedUser42043

the second internal disagreement :/

we'll see where things go from here..

DeletedUser42043

it's really a shame though :p

I put a lot of effort into designing and maintaining our forum lol..

DeletedUser6378

what happened to havoc was the drunk monkey. While i was busy i left the wrong person in charge. He wanted to recruit people that didn't belong there, and they were given a limited amount of time to meet our member requirements, and failed to do so. They got kicked for it. our requirements was real simple 4 cities, and 4k abp. anybody that can't do it in 2 months didn't belong.

DeletedUser

So your StealingYourCity? :D

Would love to have fought HaVoC when you were there :(

DeletedUser

really the reason we broke up was to see how many of our top players it took to get back in top 12
the answer was 11

DeletedUser

Anonymous said:
you need to understand that this is the second time we're having our alliance collapse around us :p

Semper Fi was the first time. That time the founder was a nice guy, but one of the leaders wnet on a power trip, kicked everyone out and then left the alliance. The founder then just kind of left the world entirely

so then we merged together under HaVoC which was formed by Stealing your city(LoWKeY) who hadn't gotten along with Semper Fi leaders and just went off and founded his own alliance. That time a lot of people quit because they didn't like Stealing your city.

After that, HaVoC was effectively ruled by Stealing your city, zDrunk Monkey, Laelaps, Grendeli, OnlyEvil, and Jizzaloo. However, Stealing your City came online again and kicked out some of our new members who were trying hard to meet our standards.

Some of us ignored, some of us like me, tried to help out, but zDrunk Monkey just left the alliance. After seeing that, everyone left the alliance as well.

But now, we don't have many options. The leaders are now tired of leading alliances and will not found a new one. aomega has attempted a revival but none of the key members of HaVoC are joining the alliance. And now I've led people into Rampant.

So now they have to choose between staying alone without an alliance, joining a wannabe-HaVoC alliance, or joning an enemy alliance with whom they were fighting until just yesterday :p

It's pretty tempting to quit, isn't it?

Well I thought that was the reason :p
Anyway good luck to ya apples :)

DeletedUser42043

Well I thought that was the reason :p
Anyway good luck to ya apples :)

Thanks!

The key members DID end up founding another alliance :D
..and now that we've collected the best 24 players of HaVoC(some of the best players I've ever seen) in one alliance, we will work together to quickly rise up. Expect a new and more deadly HaVoC!

Us Sour Apples will be ruling these oceans once more ;)

(P)(dip)(I)(F)(Res)(SH) <--btw these are pretty cool, didn't know there were more of these other than the smileys :p