HAZE vs. COALITION

DeletedUser

AS you all know there is coalition of forces who fight agains HAZE "bastards" .

Just FYI :
yesterday Pericles send CS on Haze inactive player Demonic . I made spy report and saw huge birema amount there protecting that city .

it was obviouse that Pericles left their other citys wide open without ability to deploy biremas or land def fast.
So i took Craigos big city Neo PALERMOS (11.000 noob city with bad reserch if u ask me).

But , Pericles beg around their ally to break siedge. Servi Liberatem , Lakedamonia and Black Venom members sent LSs.
HERE IS RESULT :
coalition loses :
--1.883 LS

HAZE/ally :
--1015 birema
--99 trirema

Point is that most losses had Servi Liberatem , untill Pericles no.1 Sir Steven sent only 0 (zero ) LS.

Some land offence and TS didnt even count in Coalition loses.

I must also give big credit to our ally who provide us help .
wood is most wanted resourses this days in market lol

DeletedUser

damn it, i'll always be number 2 if u play like this. Take it easy for a month, go on vocation or something.

DeletedUser

Since this is dedicated to The Haze, I'm just going to mention I'm moving back in with BV. Halford seems like the stronger leader in my opinion.

DeletedUser

The Haze got so many familiar faces. Is Indifferent going to quit this world too?

DeletedUser

HUH ,duno for indy .
FYI :
pericles WhithKnight land CS on DeeCee's Dol Guldur city in O54--about 4:00
Urman land CS on WhithKnight's Dodonas Revenge city in O54--5:10

Pericles try to break siedge at Dondona -disaster . Cs still holding . BIIIGG tnx to ally again for fast support in critical moments
Haze with help of ally break siedge at Dol Guldur at 18:31

If some1 like to inform us about ROTD-REAVERS will be nice

DeletedUser

after RotD and their academy successfully killed off our inactives and simmers, we are finally starting to get into gear and just took 3 cities from them in one move. A few days ago we also took 1 city from their academy. In both instances they tried to break the sieges with everything they could, but did not even come close. Seems like they try to break every single siege and I appreciate it because I love BP. The problem is they don't specialize their cities. Sending 30 ls at 1k bireme wall won't even scratch it.

DeletedUser

and how you call when players sending 500 slingers without LS to break stacked 1 k birema siedge??

DeletedUser

i call it noob manticore siege busting, but since manticore too expansive just send slings

DeletedUser

Not in the same form Chuck - we are still fighting Servi (Reborn) but most other alliances have now distanced themselves from Servi and left them to fight us alone

In general there is less of a 'anti-Haze' movement than there was earlier in the server ;)

DeletedUser

Not in the same form Chuck - we are still fighting Servi (Reborn) but most other alliances have now distanced themselves from Servi and left them to fight us alone

In general there is less of a 'anti-Haze' movement than there was earlier in the server ;)

Is this the propaganda Urman feeds you guys now? lol. Or is it that it will be a single unified movement against the Haze? Only time will tell. Just keep listening to Urman and you'll be fine. lmao.

DeletedUser

You are quite right Mr Knob, only time will tell.

And Urman doesn't feed us anything except good advice and BP :)

As we all are aware there is a long way still to go in this world and lots of things will no doubt happen. I can only comment on the current position and that is that Haze are still at war with Servi (Reborn). Its not my place to comment on other alliances positions now or in the future, but currently all our hostilities are still directed in that direction and we have not had any other alliance attack us for a while so i will leave you to draw your own conclusions.

But at least there has now been some activity on the external forums.........

DeletedUser

Hey, you know I'm always looking to cause trouble. lol. And there is no Servi REBORN. Just REBORN. We may consist of a lot of Servi players, but we are of a new mindset. I will say fighting 3 alliances isn't leaving us room to be effective in any way, but what the hell. There is no fun without fighting. Everytime I see a CS coming at me I feel like a kid on Christmas. lol.

DeletedUser30931

Mikey, let's be honest with ourselves. There is no REBORN anymore. Servi still exists. Servi hides under REBORN name, a memory of a once great alliance. Shame on Servi for stealing such a worthy name. Servi does not deserve it.

DeletedUser

Oely... Haze deserves their name since they are living in the clouds. lol. There is no Servi, only REBORN. Fitting that former Servi is named REBORN.

I know its raaaaare that I want to cause trouble, but I'm just so good at it. ;)

DeletedUser

Oely, I have an idea!!! Rename The Haze. I've got the perfect name. Call it "Cowards and Traitors"! Its all that seems to join them. You know all about that. ;)