HAZE vs. COALITION

DeletedUser

Oely, I have an idea!!! Rename The Haze. I've got the perfect name. Call it "Cowards and Traitors"! Its all that seems to join them. You know all about that. ;)
Sounds like a better name for your Servi, ex-Reborn, alliance. We didn't break pacts, we didn't attack pact members, and we certainly didn't go crying to the entire server to do the same to help your alliance.

So Mikey, maybe this thread should be renamed to Haze vs. Server, and change your alliance name to "Cowards and Traitors". You can slap that Servi shield logo again with those two words up front, just like you did with the dear old Reborn name. ;)

DeletedUser

lol. Don't cry Mt. Its laughable that you don't break pacts and attack pact members. Thats exactly what Haze did to REBORN. lol. So silly. Also, upon doing that made deals with GK and OOTD to fight us. But you guys don't gang up on people either, right? And how many of your players are ex - Servi/REBORN? lmao. We would never take a Haze player into ours.

Given this post from you, I have a better name. Cowards, Traitors and Cry Babies. lmao. Maybe tell your dear Urman not to act like the boss of this world and you guys would keep your cities. Also, tell him not to violate NAP and Pact agreements with other alliances and they wouldn't be mad at you. lol. Hey, keep being delusional and go down with your Captain who got you into this mess in the first place. ;)

DeletedUser

Who is this REBORN alliance you speak of? Just a name perhaps? No, facts don't cry Mikey. :p Anyways, we're honored the server went through so much trouble to start the war all of Juktas has been waiting for. :)

DeletedUser

MTMZ no point ..

let put this way. Mikey desperatly want my coment so here it is . i learn long time ago this :

Wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its ok though. I know all about you Urman. Still trying to make deals, but nobody wants to hear them. So think it took any effort from me to make this fight happen, but your arrogance did it. Have fun losing everything!

DeletedUser

Wise men never argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who. :cool:

DeletedUser

And your leader doesn't argue because he ran into VM like a little girl and left you all hanging. lol. So he gets you into this nonsense, then bails on you.... great guy. lmao. You keep defending his honor though. Its working for you.

DeletedUser

Mikey just want to play mind games . he will do anything to light fire in me

mikey , URman loves you lmao.

c'mon baby,light my fire :pro:

DeletedUser

Oh I will hot stuff. ;) You know deep down I would do anything for you Urman.

So, when will you be back from VM? You are obviously around enough to look in here, but not enough to help your team. Its cool. I will just build you a present for your return. Did you at least tell your people before bailing on them or just ducked out?

DeletedUser

MK, you make me feel so important. looks you thinking about me 24/7 :)
should I sent you my picture ?? maybe I m "Little girl" as u said .

about my VM. sry but i had to go to ROME. simply had to be there today.

DeletedUser

Not that I'm getting drawn into any argument as I really don't care who said what to who,or when,or who started what, or who stole who's sweeties,or who ran off crying to mummy.....BUT....just one comment from me :)

Mikey-if you really wouldn't take HAZe members could you explain why I have had 3 servi members message me in the last week asking (or really begging) me to join you...?!

But any way enough of this,lets get back to th fun of fighting-much better than the sim fest the server had become-and for th record,who cares if you lose a few inactive/semi active cities-there are always thousands more to take :)

K

DeletedUser

I assume they respect you more than the rest krazy. Though honestly I would never let any Haze members in. So they can ask all they want, I would kick any the second they joined up. I don't play this game the Urman way and poach players.

DeletedUser

And Urman, you had to go to ROME??? :O Thats impressive. I would like a picture, but the lighting can't be that good in your moms basement, so maybe go outside and take one. ROME!!! Just keep feeding everyone and talking about siding with REBORN bud. I've heard all about it. We won't take you as long as I'm here.

DeletedUser17088

A reminder to everyone to keep this discussion civil and about the game, no personal comments please.

DeletedUser30931

Oely... Haze deserves their name since they are living in the clouds. lol. There is no Servi, only REBORN. Fitting that former Servi is named REBORN.

I know its raaaaare that I want to cause trouble, but I'm just so good at it. ;)

You are good at making yourself look foolish. All this thread is showing is your lack of humility and grace. A true warrior hides his insults in subtle remarks. Perhaps, instead of posting here your attitude, you actually conquer a HAZE city? Oh wait, you have only done that ONCE in over a YEAR of gameplay. Hm? :supermad:

DeletedUser

I have more fun clearing your cities Oely. lol. As for humility and grace, I was born without those silly things. Speaking of taking one city in a year of gameplay, how many has Haze as a WHOLE gotten from me? The same number, not for lack of effort though. Urman knows what thats about, yet he still says I'm a bad player. Oh well. I guess I have to use those free slots now to take a few cities from you guys. I'll stop clearing your cities for others and just do it for myself. lol.