Pnp HEAD BENDER! The funniest player in the world.

DeletedUser

The following is some of the most favourite and funny things said by HB, this guy always makes me laugh.

HEAD BENDER said:
I don't waste my resources on attacking players I much rather use them to run city fes and keep my troops

Really dude? This is a war game you know!

83202781.png

About 17 hours later..........

worldomicronen15postnew.png

32791704.png

grepolisstats.png

Really? because I make that 5-0, I guess that's not bad for a player who's attacks suck. Also if my attacks suck how come I only have 91 cities but 922399 ABP, while you have 130 cities and only 482274 ABP? Sure a great attacker like you should be miles ahead of me?

To be fair though he did manage to revolt one of my cities once to which he sent this message....

grepolis1apocalypse10.png

I guess when you suck as bad as he does its easy to get excited over a simple revolt.

13405844.png

Are we clear? Not even close, I thought I was the one who didn't make sense?

50816322.png

Actually if you check "the most overrated player" thread I think you will find that most people (especially your current allies) voted you as the most overrated player in the world. So I don't think you will find many (if any) players who call you a "great" player.

grepolis1apocalypse12.png

I do recall you begging me to try and stop Evo players from attacking you and not satan, also you didn't leave Evo you were kicked out. We are the egos? I guess you are just a humble guy who doesn't like to make himself out to be anybody important, right? That leads me nicely on to a couple of messages you sent our enemies before joining PR.

grepolis1apocalypse1.png

grepolis1apocalypse11.png

How did your endeavouring to make a change in this world work out? Did you knock them arrogant egos of their game? Also I see on the 03/06/2012 you had planned on taking an Evo WW city within 24-48 hours, how did that one work out for a great player like you?

Now for his latest and possible greatest claim, which he only made this weekend.........

HEAD BENDER said:
Evo are finished and it was at my hand, i organised this

Wow I don't even know where to start here, em I suppose we'll start with the obvious, we have already won the world, we are still number 1 in the world. We are number 1 in points, ABP and DBP and lastly but certainly by no means least if we had of fell it would not have been by your hand. In fact from the many, many ops your allies have run against our WW islands I don't recall 1 single report from an attack you sent. So despite this deluded fantasy you have about you been this really important player who everybody either needs or fears you couldn't be more wrong.

You my little chump are exactly what is wrong on your side, when the biggest player you have does nothing to help the cause that is where the problem is. You sit there thinking having many cities makes you a great player when anybody who has played this game for a long time will tell you some of the greatest players are the ones with the fewest cities who still manage to make a big impact on their enemies. A fine example of that in this world is notguilty, he has nowhere near the amount of cities you have but is 10 times the player you are and I can say without a doubt if offered your alliance a swap in the morning (you for ng) they would take hand and all. Now pull your hear out of your back side as the lack of air is starting to affect your judgement.​

DeletedUser18993

What do you mean starting? Hes always thought him above everyone else. When in TU he tried to be the commander for ops and guess why happened? He expect a group consisting of 6 people including himself and had 3 ops going at the same which consisted of about 6 cities in each op. I mean are you stupid? And he had this theory of using a military tactic of making a spear head in enemy lines. Now there is two problems with this:One: those kind of tactics don't work in a game like this Two: and in this tactic if one side falls from enemy fire then the whole plan falls throughObviously if he was in the service then he must not have been ranked very highly in it due to incompetence.

DeletedUser

Man I just wish I could find the message where he was begging me for Evo not to attack him, I have to honestly say it was the most pathetic display I have ever seen from any "man" let alone a player in this game. He is no more of an ex army man than my granny, I know tons of ex army men and not 1 of them are self centred or up themselves like he is. I mean really could you picture this guy in a real war?

Sitting back at base while his reg was on the front line. Him sitting there talking about how he is single handedly winning the war while doing nothing to help. In your honest opinion could see an army having somebody like that in it? The kid is full of bull the only army he was ever part of is the one him and his bro had as little kids playing dress up in the back yard.

Army me eyeballs I've seen more composed people at AA meetings, who in gods name would give that a gun? He'd end up shooting himself in the foot. All that other stuff about been a fire man and a bouncer it sounds like the response I'd get if I asked a 5 year old what he wanted to be when he grew up.

Whats the youngest you can join the army? Lets say its 16, so he was in the army for 12 years which would have made him at least 28 when he left, then he was a fire man for another 8 years which would have made him 36 and then he was a bouncer. That means this guy is suppose to be around 40, does he strike you as a 40 year old who has been trained to think fast and been thought discipline or honour? His mentality and actions tell me he is probably only 16 now if even that.

DeletedUser5554

this explains why hes playing Sim city in hyperborea and leading an alliance that wasn't in top 12 abp....ps in hyperborea murtius im somehow top 12 in ABP...should i be proud? or scared for the future of grepolis? :eek:

DeletedUser

Nod that is all he does in any world, picks up abandoned cities or takes them from inactive players and then makes out like he is this great player.

DeletedUser18993

Nod that is all he does in any world, picks up abandoned cities or takes them from inactive players and then makes out like he is this great player.
sound familiar?
must be one of spillers accounts

DeletedUser

I can't believe I am actually going to say this (dam you TGI you bring out the worst in me) but compared to HB, spiller is a world class player, with a great attacking style and a head for leadership and diplomacy. I highly doubt they are the same person even though they do have some similarities in their game play but HB is most self over rated player I have ever encountered. The guy actually thinks he is a grepo legend and that everybody are left with their mouths opened due to his greatness.

DeletedUser

Looks like I got out at the right time. this world has devolved a long way. There is no way HB is a legend. You have to look at players like vork, ryan, Lletteck, Robbyn, OKCA, dai, atti, and soc before you even would look at all these newer players (although if there is an Omicron legend it has to be val). HB can't even attack. All of these guys are great attackers and great in growth. That is what it takes to be great. Both of those. The guys I mentioned don't even go that far back. Most go back to Theta at the oldest.

DeletedUser

Yes indeed you got out at the right time mos, how clever of you to get us to boot you just at the right time lol Just kidding bro its great to see you're still alive and kicking :)

DeletedUser18993

hey thanks for calling after prom haha jk. how are the new worlds treating you

DeletedUser

Murty, if you read any of the messages I sent to DC I was going to quit anyways, but thought it might be better to move and keep the account going. Anyway water under the bridge. You should have stayed in Pella, It is an exciting world, although I had a lot to do and got waaaaay behind.

TGI, other than getting a little behind, very well as a matter of fact. Fun world and a good alliance is how this game should be played not how I had to most of my time on this world.

DeletedUser18993

so what happened to the mighty HB bringing evo to our knees by his brilliant planning. what a joke