Heads Up

DeletedUser

I think the Fallen is going down soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They disbanded!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No surprise here lol Clearly they even knew it when they named their alliance. Krypteia is getting awfully big now though 180 players, wow. They better be careful not to go the way of The Fallen.

DeletedUser

Yeah, Krypteia is getting massive. That'd be a good article. What they're next move should be. You could interview the other leaders!

DeletedUser

Yeah, Krypteia is getting massive. That'd be a good article. What they're next move should be. You could interview the other leaders!

krypteria are heading into the direction of the fallen.

DeletedUser19042

True story.

They are taking up the members of the fallen, which brought them down.
So soon or later they'll do the same thing and fall.

DeletedUser19042

Yes I am...I'm your leader...lol....Funny that you didn't know that...:eek:

DeletedUser18705

They are taking up the members of the fallen, which brought them down.
So soon or later they'll do the same thing and fall.

Krypt has a good group of core players, and the leadership is excellent. The players that won Tau definately aren't going to go down easy. So far we're very organized, personally I'm loving our claims system, and we have some of the top players in the world, and are #1 in ABP (although these things don't really matter so early on.). We aren't going to just disband like TF. If we end up no longer being here, it isn't going to be because we fell apart do to internal problems. Someone is going to have to actually beat us is a war, which I wouldn't count on.

DeletedUser19042

Well, players that won Theta, united with the players that won Byzantium won't be defeated like that either. But everything can happen. So I wouldn't trust so much past experience. Because I've seen this on another world.

DeletedUser

Well, players that won Theta, united with the players that won Byzantium won't be defeated like that either. But everything can happen. So I wouldn't trust so much past experience. Because I've seen this on another world.

i am telling you, none of our experience is gonna work. long live the noobs. long live MRAs.

DeletedUser

It could have been that they weren't as dedicated to the game as they should be if trying to run an alliance of that caliber and simply ran out of time to lead. They were not properly prepared, in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I do have to agree with Exile that Krypt wont go down like The Fallen. Seems to me that Krypt has much better leadership which is whats important in such a big alliance. With that said I have never seen such a massive alliance be successful early in game with the exception of PB on corinth, they also had Socrates leading though. I am sure Krypt leadership is good, but gotta imagine they cant hold a candle to Soc.

DeletedUser

I do have to agree with Exile that Krypt wont go down like The Fallen. Seems to me that Krypt has much better leadership which is whats important in such a big alliance. With that said I have never seen such a massive alliance be successful early in game with the exception of PB on corinth, they also had Socrates leading though. I am sure Krypt leadership is good, but gotta imagine they cant hold a candle to Soc.

i am not sure about leadership. who is krypt leader? diane of california or something? the stats show that he/she got only 68 dbp and no abp and the city point is 3999. many members of krypt are having no bp even though they are 2000 points and above. maybe they are only focusing in building cities. this makes them less competitive.

DeletedUser

nilmoni said:
i am not sure about leadership. who is krypt leader? diane of california or something? the stats show that he/she got only 68 dbp and no abp and the city point is 3999. many members of krypt are having no bp even though they are 2000 points and above. maybe they are only focusing in building cities. this makes them less competitive.

Less competitive for what? The BP race? Everyone is so crazed about being the best in BP, they don't realize that right now, it's not that important. 99% of the world still has only one city and the first few conquests are only starting to go out. BP isn't a measure of who can churn out troops the fastest and attack random cities; and right now, that's all that is happening.
It seems much more strategic early in the world to worry more about building your city rather than spending resources on troops. When the conquest era is in full blast, you'll see the real BP start to come out.

DeletedUser

Less competitive for what? The BP race? Everyone is so crazed about being the best in BP, they don't realize that right now, it's not that important. 99% of the world still has only one city and the first few conquests are only starting to go out. BP isn't a measure of who can churn out troops the fastest and attack random cities; and right now, that's all that is happening.
It seems much more strategic early in the world to worry more about building your city rather than spending resources on troops. When the conquest era is in full blast, you'll see the real BP start to come out.

Exactly, I could not have said that better.

DeletedUser33478

It's because they had Socrates in leadership...

DeletedUser

It's because they had Socrates in leadership...

No, not really. Socrates is a genius leader but he isn't the only one.

Many leaders are not on the forums and aren't as popular but are just as good, possibly even better.