Hear Ye Hear Ye, Come All!!!!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8790
  • Start date

DeletedUser8790

HI All:
It has been a great time playing in theta friends, foes and nuetrals alike, I have been playing a long time and many good people have come and gone, Recently Theta is bleeding players faster than a hemophiliac at a razor blade factory.
I am calling anyone friend, foe or neutral to join my protest alliance to get innogames to make some sort of decision on 1.26 worlds in particular our world, Before we invest anymore time or money in this game we require this knowledge as a necessity, After they finally answer the burning question you can return to your respective alliances and do what ever you wish, If you are a leader who cannot leave their current alliance send me a pact invite to show your solidarity. Please help me stop the bleeding, and make it possible for someone to win the game, or tell us that the game will remain in forever limbo so we who choose can play in another world. Thanks

Alliance 2.0 or Disintegration, Good Luck All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be working on an email/forum spam campaign to press this needed decision!

DeletedUser

O o o pick me!!!!!!

GREPOGOD im leaving but ill be back!!!

i am the monkeynaytor

DeletedUser8790

O o o pick me!!!!!!

GREPOGOD im leaving but ill be back!!!

i am the monkeynaytor

Yeah sure I want anyone who will come! Everyone please keep in mind, This is a temporary thing, It is a 1 goal alliance to bring some change, Feel free to come and go in and out of the alliance or just email that you agree, do not think I am stealing players or the like, I am not, whoever joins also seeks change, when we get our answer then we can return to normal!

DeletedUser8790

I will join. :)

Thanks, I appreciate the support, I have been trying to get leaders of my traditional enemy alliances to help as well I have sent some emails, again I must emphasize this is beyond the internal workings of the game, This is to sweep in effective change so that everyone can enjoy it more, The majority of folks I have talked to all agree so far that this must happen. Please comment either way or email me with questions.

DeletedUser

Alpha are now pacted with you guys ;)

Innogames need to do something, I mean seriously, pretty much EVERYONE I've spoken to has said they are only in it cause of the people, not cause they enjoy the game much any more.

DeletedUser8790

Alpha are now pacted with you guys ;)

Innogames need to do something, I mean seriously, pretty much EVERYONE I've spoken to has said they are only in it cause of the people, not cause they enjoy the game much any more.

Thanks, response so far has been good, However the alliances I am traditionally an enemy of do not seem to want to chip in, I am not sure why this is so? I spoke to zato, pleasant chat as always and he seemed inclined for a change but will not support our cause, I also sent notes to otther top players in opposing alliances and none of them responded, Why are you guys afraid of change?????????????:(

DeletedUser

Thanks, response so far has been good, However the alliances I am traditionally an enemy of do not seem to want to chip in, I am not sure why this is so? I spoke to zato, pleasant chat as always and he seemed inclined for a change but will not support our cause, I also sent notes to otther top players in opposing alliances and none of them responded, Why are you guys afraid of change?????????????:(

Im not afraid of change i just dont want it.

I play in a 2.0 world also, and i do not like the interface near as much, if you like it more then join one of those worlds, dont force change on those who dont want it, when you have the ability to

DeletedUser10902

Really? I hope innogames doesn't listen to this silliness.

Or do I have to change my alliance name to : "We hate 2.0"?

DeletedUser

Im not afraid of change i just dont want it.

I play in a 2.0 world also, and i do not like the interface near as much, if you like it more then join one of those worlds, dont force change on those who dont want it, when you have the ability to

I wouldn't mind the different gods, but the whole game ending island wonders bit is stupid. What's the point of having 100+ cities? Then is the only objective to be the biggest sim player??? Kind of defeats the whole conquering bit, and would make me put a theater on all of my cities for CP's, and sit on defense the whole time, colonizing....

BORING!!!

DeletedUser

I like the 1.26 layout, personally, I'd be happy with a 1.3 update.

I support your cause for attention, but I don't support the method. Though I support my enemies doing it. :p

DeletedUser8790

Thanks, WOW sides are amazingly opposed, How interesting, So it seems the evil alliances, I can be objective and say that as a matter of perspective so please take no offense. Evil being JFL, TP, JW(maybe not JW?), cohort, and the like want to play this war game forever seemingly till they each have 1000's of cities and no one left to oppose them, while the good side, or my side, Ax, Liq, Alpha, Nemo, bradshaw, vanguard etc.. Would like to see a way to actually win the game in a reasonable amount of time. move on and do it over again or expand to something new, I guess like minds tend to generally flock together.

I am not really arguing the good and bad points of the two systems, 1.26 vs 2.0, they are so close in fundamentals if you dislike one over the other you are truly nitpicking so drop that argument( I mean it, do not waste forum time commenting on the farming system or screen view). What I am looking for is a solution to the game itself, So it boils down to how to win, currently the game is exciting as tic tac toe for me, or GTNW(see wargames), How about a nice game of chess? or "the only way to win is not to play"

So solutions would be:
1) to manage the game ourselves by setting our own goals/objectives. Again the a fore mentioned "evil" alliances will him and haw and complain, "That is not fair" or "how can we believe you" etc..., or "your stupid", While the "good" Alliances would all most likely be in favor and honor the results, Very interesting indeed....

2) Have innogames provide a solution, There track record has been *cough* stellar so far in this.

3) Fade away like the ever expanding universe into perpetual nothingness.

Make your choice

DeletedUser

There is a fair solution, there are both types of worlds, you can play in whichever you wish to, i think that is completely fair

DeletedUser

and what do you mean no one left to oppose us, that is the opposite of what i want.

this is a war game, having enemies (good ones) is fun, that is what makes this game interesting,

DeletedUser

come on, you can bring along your good side buddy to 2.0 server..and create your 2.0 version Ax and whatever from a scratch.

You can't let go of your achievement, thats your main problem.
here is my advise, its easy...stay playing or quit the game...

this is a game of attraction, you can play anytime and quit anytime.. if you don't want to quit, hit VM for days or weeks or months or years or decades..

You have found a way to win, TIME is your primary problem.. the longer time you need, more money you invest in the game and longer time you need to maintain "buddies"..

a player in your good side, mostly asking a normal players to quit the game because you use everything you can think of to win legally/illegally...