Hear Ye Hear Ye, Come All!!!!!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8790
  • Start date

DeletedUser12404

hey callinectes, do you know tribal wars (it's an innogames browser gamer also)? it has a way of ending a world. which is when the top alliance eliminates all (or most) opposition in the world. look at this like for an example of a world that was just completed: http://en45.tribalwars.net/guest.php?screen=ranking&mode=ally
you think something like that could work here , or is that too far fetched?

DeletedUser8790

There is a fair solution, there are both types of worlds, you can play in whichever you wish to, i think that is completely fair
Yes you are correct! again not the point I am arguing, I would like to have my cake and eat it too.

and what do you mean no one left to oppose us, that is the opposite of what i want. this is a war game, having enemies (good ones) is fun, that is what makes this game interesting,
Again I cannot agree more...

I am talking about erosion of players, As it stands I would estimate about 1/2 of the players are ready for a change to make the world winnable by whomever to give some more motivation to continue to play here. (whether that is by 2.0 upgrade or some other solution) 25% are unsure and 25% would rather keep playing until infinity, status quo. So what I mean is you are looking at losing 50-75% of active players in the not to distant future, in this world not a good prognosis.

come on, you can bring along your good side buddy to 2.0 server..and create your 2.0 version Ax and whatever from a scratch.

You can't let go of your achievement, thats your main problem.
here is my advise, its easy...stay playing or quit the game...

this is a game of attraction, you can play anytime and quit anytime.. if you don't want to quit, hit VM for days or weeks or months or years or decades..

You have found a way to win, TIME is your primary problem.. the longer time you need, more money you invest in the game and longer time you need to maintain "buddies"..

a player in your good side, mostly asking a normal players to quit the game because you use everything you can think of to win legally/illegally...

I have no answer for you, I think your are negative for the sake of being negative, sorry just an opinion, Let go of your hate my friend

DeletedUser8790

"Its a bit off topic... but...

At the moment, the moderators have no say in how the end game will come about. Maybe 1.26 will eventually change to 2.0, thus meaning WW on Theta, but we don't know.

However, I think you can assume at this moment in time that this world will end once an alliance has managed to gain significant dominance over Theta."

Sorry OS you closed the other thread, what us "significant dominance over theta"? Thanks

DeletedUser

"Its a bit off topic... but...

At the moment, the moderators have no say in how the end game will come about. Maybe 1.26 will eventually change to 2.0, thus meaning WW on Theta, but we don't know.

However, I think you can assume at this moment in time that this world will end once an alliance has managed to gain significant dominance over Theta."

Sorry OS you closed the other thread, what us "significant dominance over theta"? Thanks

I would say 99% of all territory is owned by a single alliance. Still a long way to go fro that though.

DeletedUser8790

I would say 99% of all territory is owned by a single alliance. Still a long way to go fro that though.

Ha, That is impossible, 99% of all territory? I would be shocked if even 30% of all available island colony spots actually have cities on them!?, The alliance limit would not allow for this anyways, You would need players with 1000's of cities

DeletedUser12404

Ha, That is impossible, 99% of all territory? I would be shocked if even 30% of all available island colony spots actually have cities on them!?, The alliance limit would not allow for this anyways, You would need players with 1000's of cities

i think you mis-interpreted what osl said. i think he means like 99% of all cities occupied. so 1 alliance would have 99% and all other players in the would could only have 1%

DeletedUser

i think you mis-interpreted what osl said. i think he means like 99% of all cities occupied. so 1 alliance would have 99% and all other players in the would could only have 1%

Yes, thats what I meant. It is possible, various TW worlds have been completed such way though it does take a number of years. I half expect WWs will be in place before that happens though... it will be announced when and what features from 2.0 will be in 1.26 worlds.

DeletedUser11927

Yes, thats what I meant. It is possible, various TW worlds have been completed such way though it does take a number of years. I half expect WWs will be in place before that happens though... it will be announced when and what features from 2.0 will be in 1.26 worlds.

A few years? Sounds like the people who will benefit from all this will be the players that come in latest.... Fresh, and lots of inactives.... We're no longer fighting wars.... We are spending months soaking up the inactives

DeletedUser

lol, do not ask for more than that. next time, colourful screen may appears out of nowhere..

DeletedUser

A few years? Sounds like the people who will benefit from all this will be the players that come in latest.... Fresh, and lots of inactives.... We're no longer fighting wars.... We are spending months soaking up the inactives

I understand you and will discuss with the seniors.

DeletedUser8790

I understand you and will discuss with the seniors.

Any news from the seniors? Ghosting players are increasing, I am looking for players to take over others accounts. I am curious if you have heard anything in this issue, I get the feeling this world is bordering on a collapse, if it has not already started.

DeletedUser12404

Any news from the seniors? Ghosting players are increasing, I am looking for players to take over others accounts. I am curious if you have heard anything in this issue, I get the feeling this world is bordering on a collapse, if it has not already started.

well it is the oldest.... old people die/get crippled etc. the same will happen here i guess. unless the doctors (i.e. the seniors) fix it. :D

DeletedUser

Lol..its dying here... you shall do lobbying 2.0 thing everyday like you fight in battle everyday. ;)

DeletedUser8790

Lol..its dying here... you shall do lobbying 2.0 thing everyday like you fight in battle everyday. ;)

I am trying but it is not easy, Sooner or later I have a feeling all the competing alliances will have to have a cease fire to address the issue it is really the only way it will be effective, a Ghandi style non-violent protest, I am glad to see many folks sending me silent support from all sides But I may need help to get vocal support from all sides if that makes sense?

Even the moderator here will not comment, But everyday the numbers are growing so I will Keep at it.

DeletedUser12404

that's what has been said all along and just because he said it again doesn't really give me much more hope that this will happen before i grow a long grey beard (i'm a teenager right now.lol)

DeletedUser13493

Ok i have been reading for a while and I know what i want. To solve everything why dont we do both? I hate 2.0 and it makes the game boring and less fun but grepolis is forcing us into 2.0. The older worlds are becoming less and less active with people leaving. 2.0 has 30k people while the older ones are lucky to have above 4k. I think they should make and release one 2.0 world and one 1.26 or whatever it is at the same time. That way all players can pick which one they want. So does grepolis want to take a little time to make 2 worlds at once or start to get rid of the veterans like me out of the game for good? there choice. If there is not a 1.26 world or older one released in the next few months in leaving grepolis and going to find something else fun. So thats my thought and I have nothing else to say right now. Oh but one question, if JFL still running? They are an evil alliance.

DeletedUser

I agree we have so much time and money into this world I don't want to start over.. Now if I lose my cities and get rimmed then thats that. But I bet half the players in the 2.0 worlds won't stick it out. It is us vets who keep this game going. I tried playing in the new world phi it was fun for a week. This is the best world let's keep it that way. Like you said couldnt we make a parallel world of theta but in the 2.0 version. for those that want to play in that world can. For those players who don't play there cities would go ghost in the parallel world. But would not go ghost in the original Theta. My bet is there would be thousands of ghost towns then callenictes could be the winner:)