Competition Heavy gold whores!

DeletedUser26926

Over the first day I will be running a fun Comp. There will be no prizes but i think it would be fun so see who the world thinks is the biggest gold user after day 1.

Throughout the day i would appreciate nominations for which players should nominated for this comp. Just send me a message with their name in it and say for the comp and then tomorrow morning (game time) i will be creating a survey which will last 12 hours for people to vote who uses the most gold.

Happy Nominating,
jdc

DeletedUser

Its a good idea maybe stretch it to a few days though after day one it is hard to gauge sometimes as some people that use gold join later.

DeletedUser26926

yeah but the best players (like me ;)) often catch up with some of the gold users over night. When i personally play hard, i often catch up with some of biggest users overnight when they go to bed expecting that all their gold will keep them ahead.

However i like your point i might re-run the comp every 2 days for the first week to see how people see things changing.

DeletedUser

Well yeah chronic insomnia really does help with that gold problem ;) I personally haven't lead an alliance for the last 3 servers i have played so will be good to play without that pressure this time maybe will do a little better :)

DeletedUser26926

To be honest if i did have gold. I would only spend 400 gold per server i play. The only things worth spending gold on is the admin, merchant, captain and the priestess. everything else just saves a couple minutes or so and often leads to you not having enough resources to keep your construction queue full.

DeletedUser

I buy admin and captain about it but only have admin for the first city. Captain just saves so much clicking :)

DeletedUser26926

I buy admin and captain about it but only have admin for the first city. Captain just saves so much clicking :)

Lucky you for having enough money to get gold. I consider myself lucky for having this 7 year old computer.

DeletedUser

Only a little bit i never used to but its good to support the game i like playing. You could look at free gold ?

DeletedUser26926

I did but it resulted in me getting tonnes of postage from stupid companies.