Helike (en90) Settings Poll

What World Settings Do You Want For The Next World?

• World Speed 1

Votes: 35 14.7%
  • World Speed 2

Votes: 196 82.4%
  • Unit Speed 1

Votes: 28 11.8%
  • Unit Speed 2

Votes: 59 24.8%
  • Unit Speed 3

Votes: 153 64.3%
  • Beginner's Protection 4 Days

Votes: 41 17.2%
  • Beginner's Protection 5 Days

Votes: 32 13.4%
  • Beginner's Protection 6 Days

Votes: 166 69.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On March 16 Helike (en90) will open and since we have enough time for it we thought we'd give you, the players, a chance to vote on what settings you'd like. The only downside to the settings vote this time is that we have to leave a few options off the poll because we've had those settings recently, revolt and speed 3, or had them too often in recent worlds, no morale. We don't want you to vote for something and have it get denied later on. So the world will be conquest and probably morale active, we will ask about morale but since we've had a few in a row without it there is probably a high chance this world will have it.

The poll will be open through Friday so that only gives you roughly 3 days to cast your vote so don't wait till the last minute.

DeletedUser35069

The last conquest server was morale active the settings on the last few revolt servers shouldnt make a difference.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I understand that argument but we don't want to promise no morale and then get told it has to have morale. We are certainly going to ask about it but we didn't want to get players' hopes up.

DeletedUser47939

Yeah, let's have a morale world. Have to have them sometimes ;)

DeletedUser41523

I understand that argument but we don't want to promise no morale and then get told it has to have morale. We are certainly going to ask about it but we didn't want to get players' hopes up.

This is fair, thanks for being forthcoming with it.

Can we keep doing settings polls like this btw? I understand it can't be eveytime but Id like to vote for a 3/3 conq sometime. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28898

Innogames can do whatever they want. No one can TELL them it HAS to have morale. If players want conquest, no morale, and you haven't had a conquest/no morale world lately, what's keeping them from doing that?

DeletedUser22650

if we cant vote no morale theres no point voting at all :p

DeletedUser47949

Would be best if INNO decided to make a new "NO GOLD" world! Only gold to be used would be on administrators. In this world we would know who is the best fighter/player in this game without help from gold! Could be a special world for all players to subscribe before to it!
And ofcourse World Speed 4, Unit Speed 4! Alliance limit 100!
Would you dare to make a NO GOLD world?

DeletedUser41523

Awesome! This is pretty nice.

And people complaining about morale. These settings aren't terrible and we all knew a slower morale world was coming. Why complain?

DeletedUser48096

Would be best if INNO decided to make a new "NO GOLD" world! Only gold to be used would be on administrators. In this world we would know who is the best fighter/player in this game without help from gold! Could be a special world for all players to subscribe before to it!
And ofcourse World Speed 4, Unit Speed 4! Alliance limit 100!
Would you dare to make a NO GOLD world?

As much as I would agree with you..... I honestly cannot see Inno doing that.

I would propose a weekly cap on Gold spending however..

DeletedUser35069

Is there a reason unit speed 4 isnt an option on these polls? We havent had a new speed 4 unit for nearly 3 years