Newspaper Hellfyre declare war on PDNetwork

DeletedUser

And hows the "personal info leaked so i am quitting" going for you?

DeletedUser

Now tell me steve, why would i attack someone not in my ocean and worth the time when i am fighting on different lines? And why would you bring up an "age" seems like your trying to point fingers away from your stupid antics. And also, in a war not only does defending have a part but ATTACKING does, now tell me, what is your attacking bp to your defensive bp ratio? XD use all the stats not just the ones that make you look good.

Own your own actions

1. You started this at hellfyre instigation. The information you used was only sent to a hellfyre leader

2. You make accusations and use insulting tones. Hence come across as juvenile
This is not in itself bad. I wish I was younger.

3. I played exactly the way I wanted for reasons if my own. 0 gold, lots of colonizing
, mostly defense, no interest in winning long term. It was an experiment if a sort

Be well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Beautifully. It was very zen to watch my city get taken and not even activate the guàrd. While there was over a minute between cs and any support, I didn't attack enen with 19 other cities on the island, including a several offensive nukes.

Still, the last time this happened I did the same thing. A person on marathon researched my identity and sent inflame messages to a large group about a former employer. Despite being ranked top 10 and leader of the no 2 alliance, I quit and gave my account to a friend. Protecting My identy and wealth is much more important than digital cities. I forgot that when I joined this world to do the one thing I didn't do in marathon, colonize a 20 slot islan on my own.

You also remind me(and thanks) that I promised myself to quit once I built up the island.

It is hellfyre's now to take, or if another team wants to use it as a beachhead send me a message. Lots of ghosts will be in o64 soon. More that a team can absorb. Something about rhizinia o64 has people quitting even with significant assets intact. Guess is just isn't fun for them or me now.

Cheers
Will delete my old rants.

Stay tuned for an official response from VS corporate.

Don't panic everybody! I can lead us out of this fairytale...

You were asleep as Greg took your city and as I blew up the 629 LS and 337 BR I found stashed on one of your cities. You woke up around 8 EST, as expected, and immediately began sending hate mails. Not only that... but spelling casting, you called back transports and hops with no LS support that drowned.. and then reinforced the city I was hitting with more BR's well after the damage had been done. Also, thanks for that because with those luck rolls it was a massacre. I can tell you why you didn't attack with whatever AU you claim to have on the island, because they would have died.

As obvious as it is, I could go on and explain why big players that think they're good die in O64 but I think it would be lost on you. Here is a hint: It's got something to do with the writing on the wall. You're not quitting, at least not yet you're not. You're trying to get attention through more self promotion and lies. The truth is we ARE jerks for not letting you play how you want. It's true! It finally got old with you trying to slip in troops on other peoples cities to get action indirectly. Aww... but you get hit once and it's tantrum time! I know your day night cycle like I tuck you into bed myself and read you a good night story. If that is a hard pill to swallow then maybe you should grab blankey, walk up stairs, lay your head on your mom's lap and let her give you a false sense of security because the boogie man lives under your bed and he's not going away.

If your alternative play style was to just be annoying and cry when you're retaliated on then well done.. you're doing a bang up job. You should also be aware you don't get cp's for throwing pity parties.

DeletedUser

I'm still laughing at the fact he thinks i'm part of Hellfyre

DeletedUser

(Deleting all posts)

My apologies to all for taking bait and over-reacting. I was having fun until I wasn't and taking content from PMs about my personal finances and posting it in a public internet space something I feel strongly is wrong.

It's that simple.

Beyond that, the bravado and butt humor just does not translate for me, but i need to remember that trolls killed the forums of Marathon where I started, and I should learn from history, and I should not respond.

To those who enjoyed my sense of humor, be well. I may pop into the world occasionally to say hello and mess with people. To any of my marathon team, I am very proud of your close second. Almost completing all the world wonders and losing by less than a day was pretty amazing.

DeletedUser

More suitable for PM. On second thought deleted.

Thanks again for reminding me grepolis is not the game for me. Too negative. Brings out my bad side.

DeletedUser

I was on vac mode and had deactivated it to send some farewell messages to friends. I had already reactivated it again, which means I could not defend with any offensive attacks. I did move a few birms around, mostly to give you some bp is true. Other than the one cs on a mostly empty city, all your team sent were LS nukes, which I knew. It is all you guys do.

I agree it is True you noticed i left vac mide (note my japanese colleage was still visiting) and attacked a single city with a siege attempt when I was asleep, you also hit a city hosting about 600 LS with ls nukes. well done. I take that as a bit cowardly, when a team of 40 us afraid to attack a single player when he is awake. Personally I find it boring. But if you like researching play times and using grepointel to avoid actual interactive play, that is your call. It is effective if you don't care about interacting, testing your skill with a good siege effort, and just want to win.

Personally, I like interacting positively with people and my favorite sieges on marathon were when I sent massive attacks and used two cs a minute apart with clearing between to spoil snipes against 'live victims'.

The hate mail, please post it....I recall sending notes to the effect that I was quitting and didn't defend, but hate? Really? Show me the hate mail that am.

True I cast a sea storm for fun and recalled some support, some if which was far away after helping a hellfyre siege, do yes it was s bp donation. Why not? Greg deserved the spoils of victory. Why should they stay away and go poof?

You confuse me because when I recall support and send birm to give you guy bp you criticize it? Your note really is confusing. Also, sorry for the poor grammar, on a train using iPhone and just checking boards to see what's up. Loving not playing. Don't worry I will leave vac mode soon and you get more free cities soon. Enjoy. However, friends are more valuable ... Just sayin. Thanks again for reminding me grepolis is not the game for me. My marathon team wants me to join their world, but I need to avoid the grepoculture. Too negative. Brings out my bad side.

Take your ball and go home already. This extended quit-whine is boring. I said no anchovies.

DeletedUser

Dn dn dn dn butt hurt.

This says it all. I need to remind myself not to argue with trolls with emotional maturity of a 5 year old. Yes you are able to chase all sane people away from the game. Hellfyre and you can take credit for encouraging my exit. Had no desire to hang out with obsessed, emotionally immature kids any longer. Those that do, enjoy Wasty and FistusMaximus, I am sure they are as great of friends in real life as they are online.

Will request my forum acct be deleted to avoid further temptations...sadly accts can't be deleted. I will however not open any rep comments.

DeletedUser

I shall enjoy ;)And you putting ou them accusations obviously show i'm telling the truth.