Newspaper Hellfyre declare war on PDNetwork

DeletedUser

After PDN broke there policy of no recruiting for a second time, hellfyre have found it fit to take out the alliance as PDN have taken in a broken down member, The infamous IMrCornetto. His first acts in the alliance was attacking hellfyre.

Further updating: PizzaSteve and ImrCornetto have both fled into v-mode, are they hiding something else?

Keeping the folks up to date with 064 shenanigans!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41934

After PDN broke there policy of no recruiting for a second time, hellfyre have found it fit to take out the alliance as PDN have taken in a broken down member, The infamous IMrCornetto. His first acts in the alliance was attacking hellfyre.

Adding some more up to date news! PizzaSteve has 6 houses!

Keeping the folks up to date with 064 shenanigans!

I am keeping people up to date very well thank you! i will run you out of business :)

DeletedUser

I did not recruit. Never solicited any members. He asked to join. I had few to talk to, so I said ok.

DeletedUser

Actually this thread is sort of silly. Hellfyre doesn't declare war on one person.. we don't really declare war on anyone. We either destroy you or we don't destroy you and one person attacking one person wouldn't really fit most descriptions. I will now disclose my own personal financial investments as to keep things fair.

I own a one legged turkey named Bobo.

On a side note... We here at VS corporate bid you a fond farewell as you and ImrC sail off into vacation mode together. As is our motto.. "You're going into it".

DeletedUser

Backing away from a fight, this be a war game :')

new info with random relevance to nothing: Stevieboi has 6 houses and a guy he hasn't seen from japan from 15 years ago.

DeletedUser

Last post. The maturity level of the comments speak for themselves. 'Stevieboi'? are you 12 or something? Remind me how many times you have attacked me? Oh yeah, 0. Impressive. You really 'brought it.'

Check my BP. I have not run from any fights, in fact I have invited them by many actions you know well. It is a war game so speak with your troops. do I sometimes chose to not play a game with immature people because their behavior robs the war of fun. Sometimes.

I am not impressed by players that make game play so unpleasant people quit. That is not part of war, just insecure people needing some form of virtual ego validation.

DeletedUser

Now tell me steve, why would i attack someone not in my ocean and worth the time when i am fighting on different lines? And why would you bring up an "age" seems like your trying to point fingers away from your stupid antics. And also, in a war not only does defending have a part but ATTACKING does, now tell me, what is your attacking bp to your defensive bp ratio? XD use all the stats not just the ones that make you look good.

DeletedUser

And steve i better mention another thing.... Your 2k biremes in riban-40.... they go bye bye

DeletedUser31552

Last post. The maturity level of the comments speak for themselves. 'Stevieboi'? are you 12 or something? Remind me how many times you have attacked me? Oh yeah, 0. Impressive. You really 'brought it.'

Check my BP. I have not run from any fights, in fact I have invited them by many actions you know well. It is a war game so speak with your troops. do I sometimes chose to not play a game with immature people because their behavior robs the war of fun. Sometimes.

I am not impressed by players that make game play so unpleasant people quit. That is not part of war, just insecure people needing some form of virtual ego validation.

I'm a 15 year old girl lol. Talk about immaturity.

Remember. These forums (and this game) isn't open only to intellectuals who wish to write essays about nothing. All levels of maturity can be found here and you'd be best not to criticise it for what it is.

DeletedUser

Oh but according to steve we are too immature, otherwise sure ;)

DeletedUser31552

We can plan forward can we not? Doesn't seem like any of the noobs in this world are about to take us out... :p

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call HF noobs :supermad: but i'm sure SM provide your noobish needs!

DeletedUser

Slightly mean :) which in a way your right, we should abbreviate them as SIM city!