Hellinic army merge with iaf

DeletedUser

What alliances have you cleared out? Live Free or Die? LOL. I seriously doubt you had any hand in attacking any real alliance except fringe players, no you only do what you are told by your overlords like good lackeys who will not stand up for yourself. You are incorrect me and my team will win theta not end it. Everyone likes to rip AX, AN and HAF players but we have been the minority for quite some time. Fighting wars on multiple fronts with very good opponents(LOL is not included in that list). You guys would have sank long ago if you were even close to a real enemy let alone 3 or 4.
Yaya you have no clue If lords are so bad then why did you want to join our alliance? Haf is an/ax's lttle retarded sister. If i was the other leaders o haf i would question cali charechter and loyalty. How many alliances has he been in in the last 6 months??

DeletedUser

What alliances have you cleared out? Live Free or Die? LOL. I seriously doubt you had any hand in attacking any real alliance except fringe players, no you only do what you are told by your overlords like good lackeys who will not stand up for yourself. You are incorrect me and my team will win theta not end it. Everyone likes to rip AX, AN and HAF players but we have been the minority for quite some time. Fighting wars on multiple fronts with very good opponents(LOL is not included in that list). You guys would have sank long ago if you were even close to a real enemy let alone 3 or 4.
Yaya you have no clue If lords are so bad then why did you want to join our alliance? Haf is an/ax's lttle retarded sister. If i was the other leaders of haf i would question cali charechter and loyalty. How many alliances has he been in in the last 6 months??

DeletedUser

soon...big merge gonna occur....juz u guyz wait for the "finale"....cohort is history..have u heard....??lol.....

DeletedUser

Lmao, ok calli, tell us calli, other than stirring a pot what have you done? Yes we fight along side Jags, and who cares if you try to "win" any real grep player hates the wonders, so you go play sim and build them i don't care, the server is almost dead anyway, and you keep talking about LoL but take a good look at our colonizations, we aren't ashamed of them calli, we were a small alliance that started out in 62, moved our way east then south through D.X territory, we took down hellenic army and Iaf in 73, then we moved into 74 and together with jags we destroyed IDk, that was back in november, we hadn't even looked at 75 until december, which by the way was Ax/AN second largest ocean, now we are there calli, so now what, theta is on its last legs, we all know this, 500 players left, there isn't time for a final battle, thanks to you and your complaining about the "upgrade" you have ended theta already, it was over when they upgraded it,
Thanks calli for killing the best server in grep, with the best players, i hope you'll pat yourself on the back after you are done building the wonders, you're my hero.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8790

Lmao, ok calli, tell us calli, other than stirring a pot what have you done? Yes we fight along side Jags, and who cares if you try to "win" any real grep player hates the wonders, so you go play sim and build them i don't care, the server is almost dead anyway, and you keep talking about LoL but take a good look at our colonizations, we aren't ashamed of them calli, we were a small alliance that started out in 62, moved our way east then south through D.X territory, we took down hellenic army and Iaf in 73, then we moved into 74 and together with jags we destroyed IDk, that was back in november, we hadn't even looked at 75 until december, which by the way was Ax/AN second largest ocean, now we are there calli, so now what, theta is on its last legs, we all know this, 500 players left, there isn't time for a final battle, thanks to you and your complaining about the "upgrade" you have ended theta already, it was over when they upgraded it,
Thanks calli for killing the best server in grep, with the best players, i hope you'll pat yourself on the back after you are done building the wonders, you're my hero.

Haha Nice, what have I done.... Read the forums..... Destroyed theta? I have saved it..... Join LOL??? We settled that one a while back(again your welcome). Ocean 75? never heard of it, Complained about the upgrade? Now you really are out of touch. I am pretty sure I had an alliance called "2.0 or disintegration" look it up. I love you guys you still have not learned lesson one about tactics.... hhehehehehe

DeletedUser

Haha Nice, what have I done.... Read the forums..... Destroyed theta? I have saved it..... Join LOL??? We settled that one a while back(again your welcome). Ocean 75? never heard of it, Complained about the upgrade? Now you really are out of touch. I am pretty sure I had an alliance called "2.0 or disintegration" look it up. I love you guys you still have not learned lesson one about tactics.... hhehehehehe

i couldnt agree with u more calli...;-)

DeletedUser

you didn't complain about the upgrade you complained that we should be upgraded, thats what helped kill theta your little campaign for the upgrade and this crappy wonder thing, i have won a server under another account name, no biggie, you get a little certificate e-mailed to you, and a little award, wow!!! made my day, let me tell you, it sure isn't worth having the best server in grep going ghost for, like i said calli, go ahead, and do what you want, no one cares, we care even less about you, as i said before you are irrelevant, and as for ocean 75, if you want to know where it is...you should ask robbyn and tinut, they've been taking cities and fighting the war on all your behalves for the last 3 months there, carrying all of An/Ax on their backs, forget Haf, they aren't even a factor, in fact all you guys have are the wonders, taken a look at your alliance colonizations lately?? talk about comic relief, you guys are a picture of success let me tell you. Anyway, good luck with the wonder thing, I hope you actually do it, since you think its such an accomplishment it obviously means alot to you and your alliance, makes you feel like you guys are a factor i guess. Tactitcs???what do i know about those, i just play the game, even after this crappy upgrade you wanted. like i said go build your wonders, you're my hero.

DeletedUser

as i said..2skala juz talking without thinking...he doesnt know what happen surround.....wake up boy!!..are u sleep talking?!...he even surprise when i post the spy report....he join the attck without knowing the progress..what a laugh... come on 2kla!get ur brain in works...no more sleeping...lol....smell the surrounding...feel the game...think ahead of ur enemy(i dont think u capable on this...hahah sory)!!!

p/s-how long u think u can hide behind ur wall n cities....??...mmmmm

DeletedUser

as i said..2skala juz talking without thinking...he doesnt know what happen surround.....wake up boy!!..are u sleep talking?!...he even surprise when i post the spy report....he join the attck without knowing the progress..what a laugh... come on 2kla!get ur brain in works...no more sleeping...lol....smell the surrounding...feel the game...think ahead of ur enemy(i dont think u capable on this...hahah sory)!!!

p/s-how long u think u can hide behind ur wall n cities....??...mmmmm

you know what they do with donkeys that won't stay quiet don't you?? by the way genius, kiss your friend hellion goodbye, most likely he will be permanently banned for his action once eventine files the complaint with the mods....nice going...way to think ahead....i know barua, your the lex luthor of grep, and calli is your assistant....you guys are way to smart for me.....i am in awe of your tactics guys...TACTICS....hmmmmmmm....clever....oh so clever.....by the way...you do know that TC wonder was at nine for the last month right???......i mean you put all this effort in to get their wonder down to nine so.......lmao...oh you didn't know it has been at 9 for a while now???...all this was a diabolical plan to knock their wonder down to 9 but it was already at nine???hmmmm......lmao.....this is too funny.... you guys are the mr. beans of grep......you should change your name to the mr.bean alliance.

DeletedUser8790

I am otis? Sweet I need to name my next city Otisburg. Yes I know TC's wonder was at level 9 just the way I left it, LOOOOOL!!!!

Good luck with the mods I am sure that KOT2 is smiling wherever he is!

DeletedUser

banned helium?really?hahahah....u see what im talking about...u alwaz sleepin my friend...never seen it done before...spartan Elite destroy the same way before..n 2-3 other alliance..n no action were made last time..y must now they take action..u juz yap..yap..yap....talking which u dont have a clue whats coming frm ur mouth...i really stunned u stay this long..with ur '0' iq....ur the worst founder ever live in theta...ever..

p/s-by the ..it is called strategy by the way...giving away leaders status without checking...such a dumb moves...n did ever occur to ur so called "brain"(if ur had ..but i guess not..lol)..if helium dare to do that..surely he have his back up plans...been banned,attck,kicked and such juz 1-2 already in his planned...but his name will be remembered as "Cohort Destroyer"....n u will be remember as "SF"..or LOL "Sleeping Founder"....hahahahahaah.....so stop yapping n go something else to do...will ya?...

DeletedUser14492

Has The Cohort been destroyed? Thats news to me...

If Hellion/Phantoms, HAF/AN/AX think this has destroyed TC then they are mistaken, not even close.

We were about to reorganise our forums and leadership structure so this is actually a prompt to do so, not quite how I would choose to do it lol, but never the less, I think it could work in our favour.

As for the wonder, your welcome to them Calli, your almost the only one that cares about them.

Ev

DeletedUser

calli..ignore it..she/he juz find a person to blame .... seems she/he gonna after u..

DeletedUser

banned helium?really?hahahah....u see what im talking about...u alwaz sleepin my friend...never seen it done before...spartan Elite destroy the same way before..n 2-3 other alliance..n no action were made last time..y must now they take action..u juz yap..yap..yap....talking which u dont have a clue whats coming frm ur mouth...i really stunned u stay this long..with ur '0' iq....ur the worst founder ever live in theta...ever..

p/s-by the ..it is called strategy by the way...giving away leaders status without checking...such a dumb moves...n did ever occur to ur so called "brain"(if ur had ..but i guess not..lol)..if helium dare to do that..surely he have his back up plans...been banned,attck,kicked and such juz 1-2 already in his planned...but his name will be remembered as "Cohort Destroyer"....n u will be remember as "SF"..or LOL "Sleeping Founder"....hahahahahaah.....so stop yapping n go something else to do...will ya?...

this all just goes to further my argument about robbyn/tinut carrying all the weight over there, i highly doubt robbyn would sanction such an underhanded move, in fact if AN/AX family need to resort to this kind of grepo "terrorism" they are in much worse shape than any of us could imagine, barua and callinectes have shown themselves to be the dirty underbelly, sewer rats willing to go into places any dignified person would not venture...Is this what AN/AX hold out to be examples of their mightyness???...i surely hope not, if it is i may just quit playing in theta because it wouldn't be worth the effort, as i would never think to stoop to such levels, I hope robbyn will come down hard on these parasites for besmirching the character of the An family, Robbyn, what say you????

oh by the way, barua you genius, i am not a founder of LoL.

DeletedUser8790

this all just goes to further my argument about robbyn/tinut carrying all the weight over there, i highly doubt robbyn would sanction such an underhanded move, in fact if AN/AX family need to resort to this kind of grepo "terrorism" they are in much worse shape than any of us could imagine, barua and callinectes have shown themselves to be the dirty underbelly, sewer rats willing to go into places any dignified person would not venture...Is this what AN/AX hold out to be examples of their mightyness???...i surely hope not, if it is i may just quit playing in theta because it wouldn't be worth the effort, as i would never think to stoop to such levels, I hope robbyn will come down hard on these parasites for besmirching the character of the An family, Robbyn, what say you????

oh by the way, barua you genius, i am not a founder of LoL.

Let me knock you off your high horse. This is a war game. Plain and simple. I am sure you have never used a spy or spy information. I am sure you have never attacked another player when you knew they were not online. I am sure you have never attacked a weaker player because that would not be "fair". Get over it. even eventine himself said it does not really hurt TC, if anything it makes it stronger, He is probably correct. I would challenge every alliance on theta to kick out their long inactive members which is really all that Hellion did at the end of the day. Then you can watch your precious stats sink away. But to each his own. as for me, That is right I have spied, have used spies, have attacked players when they are vulnerable. Taken advantage of inactive players. Used cities as bait. etc. etc. But I have also stood up for the little guy, the simmers, the ones who cannot be online 24 hours a day. I have never forced someone into my alliance. I have never rimmed a player. and I always supply anything I can for my mates. or anyone who asks for that matter. I suppose you would like to play this game like a gentleman's duo. We both Shake hands take ten paces and launch are light ships. is that the honorable way?

DeletedUser

"sleepin founder"..dont u get the jokes?...ur sleepin n dream that ur are founder(while ur not)...in other words...ur alwaz keep dreaming it...lol...

p/s-i dont want to explain it coz i though u got the meaning.... ang genius...thats what we called "reverse physiology" ...physiology..dont know if i spell it rite...lol....:p

DeletedUser

"sleepin founder"..dont u get the jokes?...ur sleepin n dream that ur are founder(while ur not)...in other words...ur alwaz keep dreaming it...lol...

p/s-i dont want to explain it coz i though u got the meaning.... ang genius...thats what we called "reverse physiology" ...physiology..dont know if i spell it rite...lol....:p
Can anyone translate this for us?? I feel like Ive been eating mushrooms everytime I dare read barus post:)