Hellish Phalanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can I possibly Become a Leader, See I have run many alliances in the past. One almost achieved 1000,00 Points. I think I can help you and it will be great to play with you...

:)

Or a founder...

DeletedUser

Can I possibly Become a Leader, See I have run many alliances in the past. One almost achieved 1000,00 Points. I think I can help you and it will be great to play with you...

:)

Or a founder...
You're in, but I'll wait to see about leader, because someone with more experience may turn up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice...you are recruiting only the best of the best of the best...maybe you could lower your criteria so that ppl with less skill can come too?

If you want to join you can, because you have the criteria I am looking for. It is possible that you could be a leader.

DeletedUser18837

I was wondering if i could also be in your alliance, possibly as a leader. Currently i have 2 worlds, each with less than 1000 points. This is because i quit grepolis in may. I played on beta for an entire year. I am a very loyal, hardworking, and have expeirince being a leader.

DeletedUser

If you want to join you can, because you have the criteria I am looking for. It is possible that you could be a leader.

i....cant...believe...this....

i am so honoured but will have to pass cause i believe that there are many guys who can reach your criteria lot faster than me, i will need couple of months for that:(

some other world,perhaps...

DeletedUser

Can someone make a social group for this because I have to go to work today.

DeletedUser

:eek: I would have joined, but i am afraid i can't match such high standards either, i will only have 28 city's and a 300k account by the end of today, so i fall well short of your exacting standards. ;)

I do however run my own alliance on Pi world and have one city already, but alas it is only a 4k city at the moment, so again i am not sure if i would qualify. :(

DeletedUser

:eek: I would have joined, but i am afraid i can't match such high standards either, i will only have 28 city's and a 300k account by the end of today, so i fall well short of your exacting standards. ;)

I do however run my own alliance on Pi world and have one city already, but alas it is only a 4k city at the moment, so again i am not sure if i would qualify. :(

I don't see how the standards are so high. If you have a 300k acount you have well over the amount needed. You only need 1,300 points in one other world, having 28 cities is easily over that amount of points required.

DeletedUser

i....cant...believe...this....

i am so honoured but will have to pass cause i believe that there are many guys who can reach your criteria lot faster than me, i will need couple of months for that:(

some other world,perhaps...

You have more than enough points thoug. You need 1,300 points to have enough. I don't see how people don't have 1,300. You start out with 175 points,getting another 1200 points isn't that hard. Can someone tell me how 1300 points is that high?

DeletedUser345

Please all those newbs who i have never heard of and never earned the right to mock other people should just leave this thread now...

DeletedUser345

Well they have less than 90 posts so yeah there pretty unknown to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.