Hello All Kira-akuma here.

DeletedUser6653

Hello all im kira-akuma ive been playing grepolis for about 4years first world was epsilon. im currently the leader of the number 1 alliance in hero world bellerophon. were things are starting to come to life with the announcement of World wonders coming. the game is amazing and i have made friends from across the world lol in way i think this is better then facebook.

if any one is interested players who have earned there tactician awards you would be welcomed with open arms. The alliance i lead is known for allowing new players to grow with out the fear of bullies our sister alliance Dilligaf is lead by good players. So if you join dont fear about being rimmed. So join us in bellerophon and pm me i will get you an invite to our sister alliance were you will be protected from all alliances in our world. This game is a lot more fun when not being bullied by larger players.

Cheers

DeletedUser6653

Ummm....:pro:

no mate wrong if you have 127 cities why the heck are you gonna attack a player with 1-3 cities. if your a larger player focus on the tougher players thats the only way you get better. unless your a coward and attack with 127 cities against a player who is a day removed from bp. i play grepolis for the fun and battles i have 38 cities in hero world bell and i am one of the leaders of the number 1 alliance there. I still attack players who are larger then me and i say half my cities are from players who had more then me. I will never attack a player who is a noob just starting out in a world because i have thousands of other players to choose from. My point is this grepolis loses nearly 100 players a day because once out of bp a player with 100+ cities is attacking him because he is to afraid to take a real opponents city.

so now if there are players who agree and wish to join a hero world come to bell my alliance has a sister alliance especially for the new guys looking to grow and actually experience how it feels to play in a hero world. Contact the alliance Dilligaf were you will get an invite from there you will be protected intill you can finally take of the gloves and bloody those knuckles.

:cool:

Varun

Strategos
no mate wrong if you have 127 cities why the heck are you gonna attack a player with 1-3 cities. if your a larger player focus on the tougher players thats the only way you get better. unless your a coward and attack with 127 cities against a player who is a day removed from bp. i play grepolis for the fun and battles i have 38 cities in hero world bell and i am one of the leaders of the number 1 alliance there. I still attack players who are larger then me and i say half my cities are from players who had more then me. I will never attack a player who is a noob just starting out in a world because i have thousands of other players to choose from. My point is this grepolis loses nearly 100 players a day because once out of bp a player with 100+ cities is attacking him because he is to afraid to take a real opponents city.

so now if there are players who agree and wish to join a hero world come to bell my alliance has a sister alliance especially for the new guys looking to grow and actually experience how it feels to play in a hero world. Contact the alliance Dilligaf were you will get an invite from there you will be protected intill you can finally take of the gloves and bloody those knuckles.

:cool:

Welcome and btw how did you get a red rep so early

DeletedUser

I agree with lemur, attacking lower players is mainly for farming, as their cities are usually not very good either, but if it's a good city then why not take it?

DeletedUser

No Varun, I'm actually not sure why he got a -rep, I wasn't the one to give it to him but I'm most likely thinking that its because he believes that attacking lower players is messed up or not fair which of course it is, but like I said its apart of the game, get used to it. I'm not going to just sit there and wait for a player to grow to my size for me to dmactually do something, I'm taking his city and sending him to the rim.

DeletedUser

he had 2 red bars at one point though, so the other one was probably from protecting lower players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6653

lol I love it hahaha I have played this game since eplo has opened in march of 2010 ive seen a lot of strong players who were skilled. that didn't take on smaller players for fun me I play for both fun and seriousness in the hero worlds as you can see that this is what the topics on. Because the worlds are dying off my goal is to recruit here and in sure to new players joining that we will help them from being attacked.

A reg World yes fair game because those worlds wont fall under the 300 mark for the world to be closed.

my post is for hero worlds as they are losing interest now to gain interest back we are offering support to players who wish to try the hero worlds out. in our world it is hard because styx and norse scare every one away. in away im attempting to save a world I love playing in from falling under the 300 mark and they close it.

as for the red thing who cares the forum mod doesn't like me because I bashed his buddies on some other forum topic I will contact grepo admin on that matter. personally its not like they give you a gift for having a high rep.

hey hasan think about this yes Achilles has more members then bell but but even if all of Achilles is active once the mark hits under 300 they will close the world no matter if there are still active alliances. so like me why not support this post that way we can insure a long future for both hero worlds. that's why you voted yes for them not to make them ww am I rite.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I honestly don't think anybody cares, your obviously misinformed because you think the reason why players leave is because of bullying. Wrong, its because

a) They dont want to play it anymore
b) They are occupied on other worlds already
c) Its boring