Hello Caly

DeletedUser

Just joined in 63 (random direction).

Who's here and who's made a statement in this world?

DeletedUser

Chairsniffa of western australia unafraid that others know my offline times as I can't help but be an aussie. With a name like Kanga you are obviously either one who doesn't care others may know your offline times if you are an aussie, or your an expat aussie living overseas, or work nightshift, or are infact a canadian who is using the aussie pseudonym to make others miscalculate your actual offline times. Either way, welcome to Calydon, my name comes from Troy Buswell the West Aussie politician who sniffed a chair and made a teary public apology for it.

What a tribute to aussie larrakinism.

Anyway, you will find that I talk too much. And say really corny things often, like flat out like phar lap or off like a bride's nightie. And don't start me on my cringeworthy jokes, they are ridiculous!

But anyway, welcome to calydon and you will learn soon enough that many will come on here who will criticize you and mock you and laugh in your face. Much like aussie mates do to each other on a daily basis. Now they apparently call this cyberbullying on the internet, and apparently its a big deal so watch out. (note the sarcasm). But if you show you have a sense of humour, and seem like a dude who would fling hilarious jokes at you while being rimmed, then they tend to back off and look for other targets. Thats my experience anyway:)

I like to reply to such criticisms either by just saying something confusing (time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like bananas) or something which is self deprecating, as is the aussie spirit of course (Sorry I was born early in life, or my current sig), although I have a plethora of comeback lines. You should ask for them.

So yep, thats me introduced!

btw if you ever start a mmo mate, and you are an aussie who would rather not be attacked while they slept, call yourself snowy and name your cities Toronto, Vancouver, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

like flat out like phar lap or off like a bride's nightie. And don't start me on my cringeworthy jokes, they are ridiculous!

Phar lap was a kiwi horse not aussie... :rolleyes: Damn aussies always steal our stuff.

DeletedUser

Actually I am a mozzie mate. Half maori(dad) half aussie(mom) lol! (maori aussie = mozzie according to my mates)

My grandad rode phar lap when he was a kid as Phar Lap was born and raised on the farm just across from our family farm (near Matamata....sorry, Hobbiton). Dad came here in 73' (Port Hedland) and I was the result of a drunken party. How great to have your parents tell you these things when your a teen, and searching for your individuality and place in the world.

Dad :- "Yeah your mom got pregnant and well we had no choice but get married then."

Me :- "OK whatever, can I borrow fifty dollars?"

Dad :- "Twenty dollars?!? What do you want ten dollars for?" (hands over five dollars, which is how much I wanted anyway as I knew all his tricks well)

DeletedUser

The replies pretty much sum up what you should expect from this world, Kanga.

DeletedUser

I think I left a bad impression mate:( He may be trying to change his name to snowy right now tho, and come back saying "Go Canucks!"

DeletedUser

Ohh a half blood :p Well there are no full Maori's left so i wont give you a hard time ;) Im part maori as well, and from the same region :eek: Nice to meet you Cuz hahaha ;) As long as you dont start claiming Phar Lap was Aussie, im happy :p

And Kanga the rim is dead, all the major alliances on the rim like to kiss SHUSH's tosh, so not much excitement unless you are into that kind of thing.

DeletedUser

Jono mate, my dad had fifteen brothers and sisters, so if in your maori background there is a generation with sixteen kids, then more than likely we are cousins! Crikey though, I've only ever known Australia, so if we met you'd call me skippy!

DeletedUser

I'm going to consider possibly thinking about this at some time other than now.

DeletedUser3613

Lets get this back on topic ... kindof

welcome to caly kanga, i think

DeletedUser

Got bored already Daz. ;) Gonna try to stick it out though, few mins per day.

DeletedUser22650

Got bored already Daz. ;) Gonna try to stick it out though, few mins per day.
give your city to somebody now and save yourself the effort, a few minutes a day on these settings is a one way ticket to rimsvilles, or further out in rimsville :eek: ....but welcome anyway :)