Hello Conspiracy

DeletedUser

I was awfully upset that I found that the Cheesecale conspiracy theory had been reposted in this section

Here is the original article that has saved thousands of lives from the wrath of the Dessert Cheesecake

A wife had once responded to his Husband "ChesseCake"...but what does this mean? All over the world cooks are coming out of their sleep and saying this odd word to their guests and customers, but what does it really mean?

Most people use it as a simple dessert, a cleshé due to it's tasty uses. It is an adj ?. People do say that something is cheesecake good, or your nose looks cheesecake. But people go living their lives clueless as to what it really means.

But I know what it means, I do, indeed. It means Hello. The hello is one of my favorite greetings, and when someone feed Cheesecakes to me I feel a sense of outstanding sweetness and a unbelievable satisfiction just like when I says Hello to another.

I have gathered from my life experiences that the word Cheesecake is used so often that people use it more than the word hello. When I first learned this I was in utter shock to why, why this could possibly be.
After conducting years of research on the matter I finally came to the conclusion that the word Cheesecake is plotting against us, it plans to take control of our dignity and then destroy all social connections

This, is unacceptable. We must fight against it, I do not want to lose my dignity and I can imagine the majority of people share my view. So, I propose that we, as a game community, stop saying CheeseCake and say Hello to end the words reign of terror.

So when you greet someone, don't say CheeseCake, say Hello.
It will make all our lives far better.

First read the cheesecake conspiracy

Although when I wrote this I had no idea what I was writing about and came up with on the spot as a cheap way to gain de rep I do now think that this is legit and we should say "Hello" more.