Hello Delta!

DeletedUser14362

perhaps i used the wrong word. a better word would be ignorent

DeletedUser3288

perhaps i used the wrong word. a better word would be ignorent

Say whatever you want, we all know Dysen is on Vigoran, he has gone to all his cities and built nothing but swords, without pop growth..... and logs in to check for incoming CS's

We also know he checks Ashley's accounts for incoming CS's because when its dysen he never dodges Ashley's LS. but when its ashley he does dodge his LS...

DeletedUser15049

Vig

The day you can put that big ego where it counts and show it -rather than blow it - viz a viz me is the day that I'll listen to you. Other than some ego led 'I'm the best on Delta even though I leave 7 mins gaps between attacks on players' attitude I don't see any great record. You were the guy who lost the north. Have a look.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

I do laugh at your brass neck Vig. You betray an alliance during war and join the enemies (HWC to Nats). You then blow the north with your arrogance (OTC et al). You lead alliances down a merry path as you do (Scorps, SE, et al). You then go to the Huns for a NAP and to shaft LoC (yet still bizarrely shout about the OTC having a NAP with the Huns...).

I could rattle off a long list of the noble Vig's 'honesty' and so forth. You don't have a clue Vig about me or how I operate. You only know what your ego tells you and don't see what you deny. I'd sort that out. Could end up a lonely old man if that is your attitude in real life.

Anyway - come back.

I'm bored.