Hello from The Kitten Smashers!

DeletedUser

Hello! I'm JoNuff, founder & leader of Kitten Smashers. We're new on the game, and got a really late start at the whole Alliance thing. However, we've put a decent core together and are looking to expand. We are based in Oceans 51,71,72,83,84, & 94. We're in the market for some solid players. We may have a few smaller players, but they are personal allies of those in our Alliance. We're looking for anything 4k and up. We are not an Alliance based on strength by numbers, and we're not doing bad so far. We are agressive, but fair, and make sure we don't step on any toes in the process. We like to keep a good rapport with everyone, but Pact with very little. I do everything in my power to assure things are taken care, organized, and well maintained. If anyone is interested, please feel free to message me. :D Merry Christmas everyone! Have a fun and safe New Years as well!

DeletedUser

If you're very small you might want to consider concentrating towards one or two of those oceans, in your case I'd say 83,84,94 as they're closest together. Otherwise you're gonna have a hard time putting together a good core area :)

Oh and welcome to Delta ofc :p

DeletedUser

Hah, yeah, we are a product of two original Alliances, thats why we're spread out. We've got more than a few in each ocean though, and 83 is our strongest. Thanks for the warm welcome, and how are ya Magic? Its been awhile. Things working out in your favor with your Alliance?

DeletedUser

Is magic a multi accounter with two accounts then? Or is he also magickill on zeta? ???

DeletedUser

I only know him as Magickill on Delta. I'm fairly new to this game.