Hello Lost Souls!

DeletedUser47709

HI GANG!

Xenagos here. I miss y'all, but have been keeping tabs on y'all. Sorry for having to duck out when I did. Real Life and such happened. I figured by coming off VM and punching out then deleting my account would give y'all the best chance to collect all my cities. I see on GrepIntel the alliance is still doing well.

I'm on world en 80 atm. The settings seem interesting, but I've never had much luck surviving in a conquest world. Still in BP, and haven't found an alliance yet. Not that any could replace y'all. ;-)

Miss the banter and camaraderie. Take it all the way and win that world!

-al

DeletedUser47232

Heya mate good to see you're alright, we were worried a bit about your sudden disappearance there. I went looking over on the american worlds you mentioned but couldn't find any trace of you anywhere maybe a career as a Sleuth is a possibility :p. Yeah it's still going good over here doing the same old same old not the same without your quirks of course :p. Send me link to be near you on world 80 I'll give it a go for a bit.

DeletedUser47709

Hey, HS! Good to hear all is well there. I tried sending you and invite and got, "player is already on the server" message. I'm in O54.

DeletedUser47709

Okay LS, I formed the alliance: Pinky and the Brain, on world: Rhammus (en80).

If you like conquest worlds and want to have some fun, come on over.

Xen