Announcement Hello my lovelies

• Thread starter DeletedUser3613
  • Start date

DeletedUser3613

Heya guys and gals of Baris, im daz and will be modding this little section of grepoland from here on out.

I like to play fair so as long as the spamulation is kept to a minimum then we will all be friends.

I have played since gen1 and up until recently played Gamma, i now play Pella and Calydon and can be found on their forums, I hope my time here is filled with fun :)

Rock on

Daz

DeletedUser15769

Good luck Daz, you'll get no trouble from me - so far ;)

DeletedUser31161

i am soooo sorry for baris. at first i though calyon was doomed. but then they got puy (lucky ones) when i saw it i thought they kicked daz out of the modding :)P) but then i saw that he was assigned to doom baris.

DeletedUser3613

LOL pingu, I was moved here to allow me to spread my awesomeness ingame on Caly ;)

Cheers Phillippos good to meet you :)

DeletedUser15769

LOL pingu, I was moved here to allow me to spread my awesomeness ingame on Caly ;)

Cheers Phillippos good to meet you :)

Hey bud, don't let the fish-breathed budgie put you down - engage your moderation locomotion - full steam ahead ;)

DeletedUser31161

im starting a 'Oh no dazzlers here!' group. who wants to join :p

DeletedUser3613

I think its just because im a mod ;)

those who I have played alongside like me just people like pingu and tyrone that seem to dislike me ;)

DeletedUser3613

LOL, why not ?? the dislike is water off a ducks back.

DeletedUser

Well, if I end up having a ton of people hating me(Not saying I have this already :p), its cool to be an average guy.

DeletedUser3613

Its alright i get all the loving i need from my fellow mods ;)

DeletedUser

hahaha Daz i found ya...

a big cheese now, im impressed congratz m8, im saying hello not spamming :pro: