Pnp ... hello there.

DeletedUser

DT is here to remind you that we are still the toughest crew on the server:

gangsta-fail-4.jpg

This for my homies that died in the line of duty. You are my boys. Represent.

bqvGQTM.png

This song is for you! Caution, gansta rap, 16+.

P.S.: LOD are not cheaters and they do not get banned for cheating at all. Or wait... Too soon?

DeletedUser25249

tyrone after the hit

AvcfpufCIAAyRH1.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DT is here to remind you that we are still the toughest crew on the server:

gangsta-fail-4.jpg

This for my homies that died in the line of duty. You are my boys. Represent.

bqvGQTM.png

This song is for you! Caution, gansta rap, 16+.

P.S.: LOD are not cheaters and they do not get banned for cheating at all. Or wait... Too soon?

lol, wow you have shown how much of a noob you are. Using spells that don't help one bit. Accurate pic of DT though, a bunch of bratty kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Hello everyone,

May I remind you all of the forum rules:
- Ban discussion is not allowed
- Cheating allegations are not allowed
- (masked) profanity is not allowed

Please keep this in mind.
The posts that have breached one of these rules have been removed.

Sincerely,
Your Mod

DeletedUser

rofl, wow you have shown how much of a noob you are. Using spells that don't help one bit. Accurate pick of DT though, a bunch of bratty kids.

Toolk you are a (what your name says)

By spelling his Mantis it means no other spells can be placed on them. I ALWAYS send my mantis with a spell. Its common sense

DeletedUser

Toolk you are a (what your name says)

By spelling his Mantis it means no other spells can be placed on them. I ALWAYS send my mantis with a spell. Its common sense

lol, another noob. He attacked a siege, meaning he attacked his own teammate why would he need to protect his attack from other spells.

DeletedUser42043

lol, another noob. He attacked a siege, meaning he attacked his own teammate why would he need to protect his attack from other spells.

lol he has a point..

think fwmarta was talking about attacks against normal citis though, and just got confused :)

DeletedUser23735

Noob discussions

lol he has a point..

think fwmarta was talking about attacks against normal citis though, and just got confused :)

I am not sure of that though. Our man here sent three full LAU nukes to a city stacked with birs, all the while chating with the target. I think he received single digit BP for all three of his attacks - priceless :)

DeletedUser

lol, wow you have shown how much of a noob you are. Using spells that don't help one bit. Accurate pic of DT though, a bunch of bratty kids.

These spells make my attack look super cool, that's all i care about.

DeletedUser

hey tool, if u wanna get technical, a siege can be over before my mantis hit and then the city belongs to the enemy, who can easily cast a spell on my attack. Thus, I should protect it. Here you go, free grepo lessons from T-Rock.

DeletedUser

hey tool, if u wanna get technical, a siege can be over before my mantis hit and then the city belongs to the enemy, who can easily cast a spell on my attack. Thus, I should protect it. Here you go, free grepo lessons from T-Rock.

Boom, go go go forum troll, erm i mean gadget arm! :p

DeletedUser

Then you are very dumb for wasting manti's after a siege is over...

DeletedUser

Then you are very dumb for wasting manti's after a siege is over...
He'll still get bp for killing the def. troops so what you are saying is getting abp is very dumb?
And ABP helps makes more CPS --> Makes more City slots --> More cities = Growth.

So growing and expanding is very dumb? Learn something new everyday ^_^

DeletedUser19042

He'll still get bp for killing the def. troops so what you are saying is getting abp is very dumb?
And ABP helps makes more CPS --> Makes more City slots --> More cities = Growth.

I chuckled.

But please stay on topic. Whatever that may be. :p

DeletedUser

Sorry, due to the lack of attack on our sieges over the past month, I didn't know DT actually used abp attacking sieges to get slots :eek:
And manti nukes take a lot of time to build so I really don't see them useful for attacking just to get bp and not break a siege...

And to update, the city Dik Tator saved with his manti's was just conquered by fuzziback :)