Pnp ... hello there.

DeletedUser

maybe one day Ragintel will help his team and have his own accomplishments to brag about... thnx for the - rep by the way

Helping my team and having my own accomplishments are two different things ;)

DeletedUser

Helping my team and having my own accomplishments are two different things ;)
Both which aren't shown by your stats. Now they have something in common.

Oh.. sorry, I didn't realise just coming on to the externals and talking about how 1 player makes up for half of your alliance was considered helping your team, now go back in-game please. I am sure that there a sieges on A-Team cities or yours you can go and help try to break.

DeletedUser

Both which aren't shown by your stats. Now they have something in common.

Oh.. sorry, I didn't realise just coming on to the externals and talking about how 1 player makes up for half of your alliance was considered helping your team, now go back in-game please. I am sure that there a sieges on A-Team cities or yours you can go and help try to break.

Looking at my dbp, I've clearly helped more than I have defended alone huh?
Code:
[font=Courier New]City wall
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
Defeated...
...as a defender (27213)
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/imgdyn.php?size=37&margin=5&type=f&list=A1.B1.C1.D1.E1.F1.G1.F3.C3.M3.A2.B2.C2.E2.G2[/img]
  392 10741   183  4516  1965   675    33     1    64     3   150    36  7555   893     6 
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter[/url] - ver. 2.1.25 created by Potusek[/font]

I'm not really sure what you mean by me talking of one player making up half our team. I don't think I've ever started a thread bragging about LoD's accomplishments?

I've never bragged about personal accomplishments, because I have none to speak of in this world, I agree there. However, I don't quite understand why just because I am not an aggressive or large player, or a constant gold-er, I am deemed bad? lol, there are different ways to play this game, I enjoy being laid back and having fun while you guys try and eliminate the better players by claiming "cheater."

I'm willing to recognize the achievements of the enemy but it irks me when you try to claim your losses have all been a result of unfair play. LS does it because the world has finally seen that they are good but by no means the elite of the elite. DT does it because after bragging about being the only alliance to take on the world, they see LoD, LS, and A Team have just as many enemies and yes, have gotten better results (Get over the whole Ruthies score, when you beat Fadiga then brag).

Why don't you guys stop using scapegoats and actually fight for the world?

P.S. I am by no means speaking for LoD
P.S.S. Good job to Makodemus and LS today, the defense was impressive

DeletedUser

Umm... you can send 1 sword to a city, all troops killed in that city will appear on your wall...
Also, Claiming things and stating well known facts are two different things... :)

DeletedUser

Code:
Defeated...
...as a defender (27213)
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/imgdyn.php?size=37&margin=5&type=f&list=A1.B1.C1.D1.E1.F1.G1.F3.C3.M3.A2.B2.C2.E2.G2[/img]
  392 10741   183  4516  1965   675    33     1    64     3   150    36  7555   893     6 
[url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter[/url] - ver. 2.1.25 created by Potusek[/font]

I'm not really sure what you mean by me talking of one player making up half our team. I don't think I've ever started a thread bragging about LoD's accomplishments?

I've never bragged about personal accomplishments, because I have none to speak of in this world, I agree there. However, I don't quite understand why just because I am not an aggressive or large player, or a constant gold-er, I am deemed bad? lol, there are different ways to play this game, I enjoy being laid back and having fun while you guys try and eliminate the better players by claiming "cheater."

I'm willing to recognize the achievements of the enemy but it irks me when you try to claim your losses have all been a result of unfair play. LS does it because the world has finally seen that they are good but by no means the elite of the elite. DT does it because after bragging about being the only alliance to take on the world, they see LoD, LS, and A Team have just as many enemies and yes, have gotten better results (Get over the whole Ruthies score, when you beat Fadiga then brag).

Thanks. Btw I don't know about Dt / Boom but we here in LS have made no excuses or cited any scapegoats for losing cities. We lost cities and we know we have. Unfortunately we aren't made up of 35 completely active players and neither are LoD/Ateam or any other alliance in this server. Losing cities is normal and with this unit speed it is quite easy to lose a city just by 2 hours of inactivity , maybe even less. What everyone is merely trying to state is that unfortunately your offense was spear headed by a cheater. Thats it :)

DeletedUser

Code:
Defeated...
...as a defender (27213)

Im sorry but if anyone actually checked his bp you can tell this isn't correct. Rag, currently you have 9328 defensive battle points.
You still get bp for supporting others.
Cheers.

DeletedUser22343

DT hasnt said anything since the nap break so come up with something new! Lets face it LoD A team are the new most hated alliances on thebes, you have more badgering trolls then anyone else by a long shot.

DeletedUser

DT hasnt said anything since the nap break so come up with something new! Lets face it LoD A team are the new most hated alliances on thebes, you have more badgering trolls then anyone else by a long shot.
hmm hard to keep it fair with the amounts of trolls if you have Tyrone on your side ;)

DeletedUser

Tyrone still has one more card to play, DT diplomacy cat, remember that? It's pretty effective :p:D

DeletedUser

Im sorry but if anyone actually checked his bp you can tell this isn't correct. Rag, currently you have 9328 defensive battle points.
You still get bp for supporting others.
Cheers.
Yeah, defender wall stats don't mean much anymore. The game gives you a fraction of the BP gained while supporting others. While the total amount of units killed is put onto your wall. He could've sent 1 bireme as support, and still could of ended up with a full LS nuke nuke on his wall.