Hello this is my first post, I'm looking for an alliance and need some help with stuf

DeletedUser

I'm looking for an alliance (712,515) is me so anyone near would be appreciated, if not doesn't matter. Also was wondering If i'm attacked do I lose troops ? If so is there a way to prevent it. Also whats the best troops to make ?

DeletedUser

welcome hades.. best is to go through wiki.. u will know the basics.. and then there are always a lot of helpfull players here... they will also help u.. last resort.. u can ask me too :D :D

DeletedUser

I'd volunteer for that if I wasn't already a...*cough*

DeletedUser31161

Welcome hades. Most important thing is to advanture with the grepolis gadgets (BB Codes) and other buttons. You can never go wrong going around saying your a noob because if u join a good alliance with a false identity that could get u in trouble

DeletedUser

welcome...nice to see you are not shy to ask about things. good thing you dropped here first..just as sasuke (traitor and killer of his brother) said read the wiki and if you need guieds and stuff and can't find it PM me okay

DeletedUser

I know what i am Mr Penguin and If noobs a new defination for a guy who enjoys grepolis and is annoyed by you then ya I'm a NOOB..

Last edited by a moderator: