Hello to some apology to others.

DeletedUser22115

For those who don't know me I'm Kuriants, also known as Simply-Stormborn, I have been playing this game for quite some time and have great memories with some people you know who you are.

But the main point of this thread is I'm back to play hopefully with some old faces, but I would like to apologise to RUSE in en80 Rhammus, if any of you guys read this I sincerely apologise for leaving unannounced as some of you may know my partner and I were having a baby and we were having serious rl trouble which I didn't want to tell you guys at the time but I did go into vm and expect to be back after a few days of the babies birth but with financial and some health problems I couldn't cope with playing, if I could go back in time a few months and change what I did in rl and ingame I would, I would like to thanks the members of RUSE and Venom who I got to play with and I extend my sincere apology. If I could go back to where it was before I would as I loved leading you guys along with Atticus and all my other ingame friends. But sadly rl got the better of me and my family.

Now I'm back for another round in possibly a new world. Atticus if you read this I'm sorry buddy, hopefully we can talk once again.

Kuriants

DeletedUser

Welcome back. :D
Congrats on the baby!

I didn't know you before but I just wanna say rl comes first man. xd

DeletedUser

Welcome back to the game Kuriants. Congratulation to you and your new family.

DeletedUser43011

Kuriants everyone knows that your life come before this mate, don't worry about it so much.