Hello

DeletedUser

I recognize a few names from a couple years ago on Kappa and thought I'd say howdy. For those of you that may remember me, let everyone know what a nice guy I am so they don't beat me up. See you cats around.

DeletedUser

I remember your name, but I can't remember how we felt about each other...seems like we were actually alliance-mates. I was the first leader of Strike Force when it broke off from another alliance (can't remember name :rolleyes: ). I played mostly in the beginning before Lord Paul started Public Enemy and quit about the same time he did.

DeletedUser22650

howdy treachery good to see you here, you used to crack me up on kappa ;)

DeletedUser

I remember your name, but I can't remember how we felt about each other...seems like we were actually alliance-mates. I was the first leader of Strike Force when it broke off from another alliance (can't remember name :rolleyes: ). I played mostly in the beginning before Lord Paul started Public Enemy and quit about the same time he did.

Strikeforce was not made by a break up with some alliance, it was made by me for a group of people that were good players but could not join a decent alliance, therefore Strike Force was made, please state the info correctly ;)

DeletedUser17088

I remember your name, but I can't remember how we felt about each other...seems like we were actually alliance-mates. I was the first leader of Strike Force when it broke off from another alliance (can't remember name :rolleyes: )

hasassins?

Strikeforce was not made by a break up with some alliance, it was made by me for a group of people that were good players but could not join a decent alliance, therefore Strike Force was made, please state the info correctly ;)

all hail Dupatron, the linchpin that held kappa together

DeletedUser

howdy treachery good to see you here, you used to crack me up on kappa ;)

It says you joined after I quit :eek:

I misspoke. We didn't "break off" but rather formed a new arm with stronger PvP designations. I remember taking volunteers from the main alliance though...not extras. Are you playing again? I believe you were taking a break.

hasassins?

Nah, they were to the south of us. We were in the center ocean.

DeletedUser

name seems familiar, can't really remember why though :D

DeletedUser4577

I remember the alliance name...Been in a couple worlds I think.