Helorus facts

• Thread starter DeletedUser10527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10527

Robbyn44 & Co. are ruling this world. - I'm a fan of this guy!

I won't say any other thing, here are the facts.

conq_zps4b1f45db.png

-Mic

Attachments

• conq_zps4b1f45db-1_zps6eb9168e.jpg
    conq_zps4b1f45db-1_zps6eb9168e.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's doing extremely well!
I quit this world a week after due to not having enough time due to being in full-time education.
i guess I missed out on a lot of fun..

DeletedUser37706

Haha, well. Congrats ro robbyn. Thanks to him and his little slaves( mic sokoli) i'm nr.2 def of the world(yesterday morning i was 80th) and get 4 extra slots after losing 2.
So it makes 6 new cities for me.
I'm gonna make some new def and they may attack me again.

No doubt that robbyn is a good player. I got many doubts at your skills:) You were blown away from our ocean ?

DeletedUser37706

rofl??

rofl.jpg

Some other statistics.

rofl, those last attacks of your ally 'costed' me 10.000 bp at least. Probarbly makes me nr.1 def + a extra slot?
Thanks again!

Hail SI+Cerb+grim

DeletedUser3393

Robbyn is pretty impressive.. A Whooping 2k ABP per city. Boy such a talent. lol
The best fighter in SI is gmartink without a doubt.

DeletedUser10527

Robbyn is pretty impressive.. A Whooping 2k ABP per city. Boy such a talent. lol
What do you know about fair play and team-woking game? You better go and sit in suburb.
Or better go support your team-mates, "street fighter". :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Guys stop ranting... we had a war between SI, Cerb, Grim and Juggernaut with some help. It is fun defending, Next time its the other way around. And losing a few cities who cares? Ofcourse i would have rather kept them but its all part of the game now stop putting ur llama's on the table and enjoy the game.

All these hormones, grow up :eek:

DeletedUser22940

So because 3 of the top 5 alliances took a couple cities from the #2 alliance during a coordinated OP, they are ruling the world? Don;t get me wrong, they are talented, but far from winning anything at the moment.

Oh yeah.....who are you again?

DeletedUser3393

What do you know about fair play and team-woking game? You better go and sit in suburb.
Or better go support your team-mates, "street fighter". :rolleyes:

Lol where did I mention fair play and team-working game? ROFL.. were you reading the right post?

DeletedUser10527

Lol where did I mention fair play and team-working game? ROFL.. were you reading the right post?

You again..
Robbyn44 even takes cities for other members to help them grow - this means team-working! Which reduced his personal growing.

Take your beer and go cry in an edge.
man_hangover_beer_zps9d432a3d.jpg

DeletedUser31747

hey mic, lay off a bit

Arjaa is a good player, and his alliance wouldnt be where it is now if not for teamwork,

no doubt Robbyn is a great player, in fact their are lots of good players, however personally i think gold is the final decider of who gets #1 with the most cities etc. So its not all skill (both Arjaa and Robbyn would use a lot of gold)

that said, dont get me wrong, i have a lot of respect for Robbyn

DeletedUser10527

hey mic, lay off a bit

Arjaa is a good player, and his alliance wouldnt be where it is now if not for teamwork,

no doubt Robbyn is a great player, in fact their are lots of good players, however personally i think gold is the final decider of who gets #1 with the most cities etc. So its not all skill (both Arjaa and Robbyn would use a lot of gold)

that said, dont get me wrong, i have a lot of respect for Robbyn

We're here for fun mate :) thanks for your time to respond to this thread.

We all have personal sympathies. But the stats tell something else.

-Mic

DeletedUser

The operation put in place by Space Invaders and their allies is actually very well-organized. Space Invaders are good players and I like watching them in action, even if we are on opposite sides.

However, mic, taking into account your previous thread which flamed AA and then the addition of this one, plus your comments, etc, it seems to me you've decided to make this a personal issue and you've taken a game...a game now...way too seriously. When that happens, you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your priorities. A game is a game and doesn't effect your real life. It should be fun, not taken personal by any means.

In this game, things change quickly. The stats may post one thing on one day and the next they will be completely different. You win some, you lose some.

DeletedUser10527

The operation put in place by Space Invaders and their allies is actually very well-organized. Space Invaders are good players and I like watching them in action, even if we are on opposite sides.

However, mic, taking into account your previous thread which flamed AA and then the addition of this one, plus your comments, etc, it seems to me you've decided to make this a personal issue and you've taken a game...a game now...way too seriously. When that happens, you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your priorities. A game is a game and doesn't effect your real life. It should be fun, not taken personal by any means.

In this game, things change quickly. The stats may post one thing on one day and the next they will be completely different. You win some, you lose some.

I agree with you, Lady Arachne. But all this is fun to me, I don't intend to take this to hard, by no means.
I have to admit I didn't expect some things to happen here and to face some persons like I did, but things happen, even in Grepolis.

thanks for your time to reply here :)
-Mic

DeletedUser

I agree with you, Lady Arachne. But all this is fun to me, I don't intend to take this to hard, by no means.
I have to admit I didn't expect some things to happen here and to face some persons like I did, but things happen, even in Grepolis.

thanks for your time to reply here :)
-Mic
Try creating a PnP thread like this one and then you can have it flamed,I agree with Lady.

DeletedUser9465

“Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter.” (Winston Churchill)

Of course, you should realize this is not about street fight mate. Indeed, when street fight is involved, the more skulls you break, the bigger bully you are.

DeletedUser37706

i got some other stats for you:
rofl.jpg

Your the last one that may whine against others about losing cities.

DeletedUser

Mic sokoli i couldnt hold myself back not replying to that but you were of the poorest leaders i have ever experienced!And i believe you got rimmed because it was mostly your doing and not a backstabbing action.
1.If you came on me hours before BP ends offering me a merge,i will rim you!
2.Talking about a merge so soon before you establish a growth plan for your members firstly means you are planning way ahead your time and its unwise.
3.exchanging cities while yourself is not fully sure of your survival,and before you get an official answer(or got a NO as an answer) from your contact is unwise at the least.
Basically you were planning WAY ahead of time b4 you even look after your people's growth and prosperity first.

"Yesterday is history,Tomorrow is mistery,Today is a gift"
"Thats why its called the present"! ;)
Learn from your mistakes,grow your cities,and when its time....hit them hard!
:pro:

P.S.I dont take AA's side on this post,just to be clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.