Helorus facts

• Thread starter DeletedUser10527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10527

i got some other stats for you:
View attachment 7776

Your the last one that may whine against others about losing cities.
Betrayal- was your last and only bullet of your gun. Yes, even the biggest warriors in the history of mankind fell by this bullet.

Back to the stats, all your cities are taken either being Ghost, from Legion X, Team of God or from your team-mates. Pretty impressive stats though. With a pretty simple strategy: Wall to 25 asap and def. troops as hell. lol

DeletedUser37706

If you did grave a little deeper you will see i'm kind off getting a strong base around there on 54/55.
If you grave even deeper you will see i get some noob cities on island that are taken by enemy's.
If you grave even more deeper, you would check out some other stats from the servers i have played in Holland.

I think its smart to have several cities on the same island. Maybe you'll get less resources but i can defend myself alot better.
Its my strategy.
It got me made second attacker on a server back in my country.

Shall i take a look at your stats now? Its sure aint better.
Stop grabbing those stats ok? It doesnt mean alot in this argument.

DeletedUser10527

If you did grave a little deeper you will see i'm kind off getting a strong base around there on 54/55.
If you grave even deeper you will see i get some noob cities on island that are taken by enemy's.
If you grave even more deeper, you would check out some other stats from the servers i have played in Holland.

I think its smart to have several cities on the same island. Maybe you'll get less resources but i can defend myself alot better.
Its my strategy.
It got me made second attacker on a server back in my country.

Shall i take a look at your stats now? Its sure aint better.
Stop grabbing those stats ok? It doesnt mean alot in this argument.

Yes it's true, I never understood the strategy of turtles like you.

About the graves: Better ask Robbyn, he is a good Undertaker. LOL

DeletedUser

Mic finally got his so desired 'big' friends so now he can talk again. Why have u been quiet for all those weeks and start now? lol

DeletedUser10527

Mic finally got his so desired 'big' friends so now he can talk again. Why have u been quiet for all those weeks and start now? lol

RL is promissing some more free time these days, and yes.. why not have some fun

DeletedUser

fh_zps16429bf6.png

mumsy come look i'm famous!

DeletedUser21560

Mic yet another thread to make fun of yourself... You must really suffer from low self esteem...

You were rambling about how you got betrayed by 2 alliances that had nothing to do with you in any way, and then you come here and salute a bunch of noobs who choose to backstab their allies LOL

Keep it real man

And most fun about all of this is, 3 alliances that close to us, tries to suprise us and hits us, and only gets away with that few cities

Ive been agaisnt SI from the start, knowing they would backstab, and now they done so - so now we can focus on killing those noobs

All ima say is good luck to you all... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was a pretty well planned Op. that happened, i was a lil disappointed though that I myself was not attacked. :(

DeletedUser10527

Mic yet another thread to make fun of yourself... You must really suffer from low self esteem...
What do you see in others, is in you.

Ive been agaisnt SI from the start, knowing they would backstab, and now they done so - so now we can focus on killing those noobs
I understand your hatred. :/ Tough life.

DeletedUser10527

You were rambling about how you got betrayed by 2 alliances that had nothing to do with you in any way
Here's the first time AA called NATTE POES as his enemies, because he saw them that way.
skp_zps18b28c76.png

And many more, but it's seems senseless to me to discuss to you guys, as only a Dumb would not understand what happened in real, as I explained everything very well, and it's not the first or last time something like this happens from AA.

-Mic

Mod, as you see, this thread can be closed now. Thank you.

DeletedUser

ohw damn i feel betrayed now, can u get me a spot in Cerb? :pro:

DeletedUser21560

Here's the first time AA called NATTE POES as his enemies, because he saw them that way.
skp_zps18b28c76.png

And many more, but it's seems senseless to me to discuss to you guys, as only a Dumb would not understand what happened in real, as I explained everything very well, and it's not the first or last time something like this happens from AA.

-Mic

The post before this one i didnt really understand what you were trying to say with it... anyways

This is a WAR GAME, which means that everyone is not always honest with you, specially when you talk with a founder of an other alliance about strategy...

Like he was talking with you, he was talking with Natte poes, what makes you more special than anybody else on here? If AA had decided to kill Natte poes together with you, it would had been Ahoi in this position...

I doubt he would be crying like a little girl like your doing tho

As i said man, keep it real, you tried to be a playa and got played, learn from it and get better at the game for next time, or go cry in the corner, please dont embarras yourself further on public forum...

And yeah as Mod clearly can see, this thread can now be closed...
:pro:

DeletedUser

skp_zps18b28c76.png

Don't really see how AA called NATTE POES his enemies as he only stated a generalization that there are "bigger enemies" out there. Just coz he pointed out an observation on the very next line doesn't mean he was declaring NATTE POES as his enemy unless there was more to the conversation that you're not showing us.

-Mic

Maybe if you would explain it better all the neutrals out there, like me, would understand better what you're trying to convey.

DeletedUser37706

Mic, please stop talking. i'm laughing my panse off noow. Your really making yourself look like a dumbass:D

Should thank you for the laugh...

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.