Milestones Helorus Milestone Thread

DeletedUser3393

First Alliance to 2M ABP: Juggernaut (Milestone missing)

First Alliance to 1000 Cities: Juggernaut
First Alliance to 1000 Colonization gains: Juggernaut

First Player to 50 cities: ArjaaAineZ
First Player to 500k Points: ArjaaAineZ

First Little War: Juggernaut + Polish Legion vs Space Invaders + Cerberus + GRIM
First Big War: Juggernaut + Polish Legion vs Space Invaders + Cerberus + GRIM

I don't know about the last two, does the war count coalitions or is it alliance vs alliance?
And if it is alliance vs alliance. Then does it count academies?

In my opinion a war means a coalition. But if not.. academies are a must.

DeletedUser27793

I think it is alliance Vs alliance
maybe we can include academies

DeletedUser27700

Its up for debate. I added it for now, but I can always take it back down.

DeletedUser

In sport cheaters loose their rewards and next in line will get it, here nobody remembers or cares about next but if we have nobody to replace maybe we can rename AA milestones into cheatstones ;)

DeletedUser27700

In sport cheaters loose their rewards and next in line will get it, here nobody remembers or cares about next but if we have nobody to replace maybe we can rename AA milestones into cheatstones ;)

Just stop already. Unless you can prove to me who got the milestones second, they are staying as they are.

DeletedUser33630

I think considering some events, milestones thread mostly falsified... I don't see why some awards are still there...Would be better to replace it to N/A.

DeletedUser27700

Tainted-Absolutely
But I can not remove them unless you can show me who got them after AA

DeletedUser33630

Just replace it to N/A for a while. Before someone will found out who was second. Anyway this is unfairly to keep AA and Juggernaut there, due to famous events. N/A would be better.
But as you wish Ice, as for me i don't care about this topic, but some people like it and would be nice to keep interest to forum...to prevent it boring

DeletedUser27700

I want this to be fair and unbiased, and ill change AA's milestones later, but removing Juggernaut's achievements seems unfair.

DeletedUser

In sport cheaters loose their rewards and next in line will get it, here nobody remembers or cares about next but if we have nobody to replace maybe we can rename AA milestones into cheatstones

Unfortunately Iced I have to agree with this, though I don't think cheatstones would be appropriate. Maybe just cross his name out and that should be fine. Also I don't think that Juggs milestones should be affected since you can't really prove when AA started to "you know what" ;) so I don't think you'd be able to prove that he did or did not affect the Juggs stats significantly enough.

DeletedUser27700

First to 250k DBP: Robbyn44
First to 500K total BP: Robbyn44
We have a tie for first to 2 million DBP between Juggernaut and Space Invaders. (see below)
First to 5 million BP: Juggernaut

256jU

256kg

DeletedUser

You could always check grepointel to see the gains by the hour to break the tie.

DeletedUser27700

I was under the impression that hourly reports worked for players only, not alliances

DeletedUser

If that's the case then my bad, I just assumed there was hourly tracking for alliances also.

DeletedUser27700

Ive been neglecting this somewhat.
Ill do a full update later today, unless I forget :p