Helorus Wars

DeletedUser

So am i right in thinking (although oceans apart), its now basically PL/Freaks/ZEP/GEP/Harpoon trio VS SI/CERBS and Slacks I+II+Byz Slacks? lol

DeletedUser22940

Yep, you got it about right Frank. Although, I think Harpoon bit off a bit more than they could chew by attacking SI/Cerb

DeletedUser

Too right, i think harpoon just wanted to make themselves a part of helorus history lol,

but tbh in a sense i think its PL/Freaks vs SI cerbs slacks... zep are just rim fed alliance, never seen war in helorus, harpoon i think same (although not too sure)... freaks are dutch server play well together for a 1 alliance team.

zep/gep thought slacks would disband but we submitted gep, and now freaks support zep alot, they actually save their 66 cities whilst zep stack their cities with pre-support in 66 because they know what im like haha but yeah good stuff so far

Stirlo

Phrourach
Nah not at all.

We're just here to sim and build your future cities up for you. We hope one day we can get invites into proper alliances.

DeletedUser23971

Yep, you got it about right Frank. Although, I think Harpoon bit off a bit more than they could chew by attacking SI/Cerb

It was the only option though - from what I understand, SI provided defence to our enemies and recruited refugees that we were attacking.

As the saying goes - It's better to burn out than fade away :D

Stirlo

Phrourach
No rumours. Just facts.

Rexor - We pound him between the 15-17th
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/423951/colonizations?page=1

17th SI invite him into their alliance. No word of it to us. But we cease attacks to respect the NAP.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/423951/alliancechanges

Same thing happens with Monsters United players.

Don't get me wrong i'm not bothered either way, we are here just to have some fun. Its not something we get angry about but when players get taken in by SI who we are clearly about to swamp and we're fighting SI support anyway in Battle show cities ( albeit not in great numbers ) then whats the point in having a one sided NAP.

To be fair i like a lot of the players in SI and don't hold any grudges with any of them or any other alliance. Its only a game which people really do take too seriously!

DeletedUser

Its only a game which people really do take too seriously!

At last i find another person that thinks like me
that this is just a game that we play for fun and to make new friends :)

When Harpoon finished the war with snaping turtle
they needed to join one side so for some reasons that i dont know and dont like to know they joined PL/ZEP and freaks side

this is simple they couldnt stay and watch those 2 both sides war each

so i want to say
let's have fun guys in this world war :D :D

DeletedUser

seems plenty of GEP players have ran off into VM... and now harpoon players have headed off too....

DeletedUser

When it comes down to it, people have other things going on in their lives that need to be focused on rather than this game. Not one player has "ran" into VM for hiding, unlike some other players we've known.

DeletedUser

Frank, please tell the people how many times you ran into vm when we did an OP :D (when was the last time... this weekend?)

DeletedUser

lool look at the dates tukker, i went into vm a bit before your op lol, your whole alliance and some of zep against ONLY my land def and took you all and me having a nap for you lot to take the city lol