Pnp Help find a spy

DeletedUser

So there we are, doing our thing, hunting down noobs :cool::cool: when a strange fellow appears and starts asking strange questions.

burger-king.jpg

christshippie today at 06:47
Perhaps you don't know anything about it but I somehow doubt that. It is very obvious that someone is feeding you guys info.

chrisg2003bt today at 06:43
Spy?

christshippie today at 06:33
So are you guys going to take your spy into your alliance after we kick him or were you planning on stabbing him in the back like he deserves as a spy.

what? a spy???:eek:
You mean like this guy?
roger-moore-james-bond-c10102569.jpeg

Or like this?:heh:
girl-spy-fail.jpg

We needed more information and we got it:

christshippie today at 07:47
Yet the last couple of operations we have run were interrupted very suspiciously by your members. I know we are small and shouldn't be considered "worth it" but the evidence is mounting against that. I could be wrong but I have been playing this game since the beginning of alpha so I have a pretty good feel for how things go. Plus I am not the only one in my alliance who suspects something. I kept this very quiet for a couple days from when I first suspected it and before I even put it out there I had three other members come to me independently and say they suspected someone is feeding you guys info.

Like I said, maybe you just don't know about it, but evidence is evidence and I would bet the bank someone is selling us out.

Obviously we couldn't interrupt their operation without help from a spy! Here is proof:

4qwYU.jpg

We did some detective work and that's what we found:

chrisg2003bt today at 07:59
I've been doing some digging into this. Turns out we have 2 spies inside your alliance. One code named "happy meal" and the other be code named "burger king crown".

This is very important piece of information! The spy must be among those players.
J8eXu.jpg

Can you find him?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1483

I could be wrong but I have been playing this game since the beginning of alpha so I have a pretty good feel for how things go
Holy bejesus. Christshippie is from alpha? :eek:

DeletedUser

Ha this was very entertaining would of +repped you but already did...