Help! I'm being conquered and they are being helped by a cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My city Ohm (Named after the German physicist) will be conquered in 8 hours, I have been recently attacked by members of the Bad Wolf alliance. The biggest is the member Texasade who has gain 10,000 points in the same amount of time I've been playing and I only have 2675, my friend Lunigo has informed me that he may being using a bot and I think it might be true. The same applies to the other Bad Wolf members Daedalus Khan has gained 3000 points and has been on the island much less than I have. Please can someone help me before they take my only city. The units are 102 swordsman, 93 archers, 6 transport, 30 biremes, 4 fast transport and 1 colony

HELP :supermad:

DeletedUser5819

If you think someone may be cheating then send in a support ticket about it. Accusations of cheating are not allowed on the forum.

You can find ?Support by clicking the cog icon on the top right of your game screen.

The only people likely to help defend you are your alliance, which I notice has 4 members, two of which are inactive. Short of a miracle you are going to lose your city. Learn from your experience, and next time choose an alliance that is nearby and full of active, growning members.

Nobody wins first time round because it is not a simple game. Keep coming back and learning and you will get there.

DeletedUser46395

And you can't put up any resistance in Ohm?

Talk of cheating isn't allowed here - edit it out or a mod will delete your thread.

Aicy

Strategos
Just because they are a better player than you does not mean they are cheating.

Foul mentality.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
As already mentioned above, accusations of cheating/botting is not allowed to be posted on the forum. Please contact the Ingame support team if you suspect someone of cheating in any way.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.