Help me out.

DeletedUser

Oh beautiful Mod I know I'm probably breaking some kind of rules here but please let it be for the sake of the game. Can the rest of you in your most diplomatic fashion tell this guy what we think of this behavior so that I may post him the link to this thread. Remember to keep it clean lets not sink to his level :p

Murtius today at 10:33 PM
That you will little man oh and fyi I'm a successful business man I'm married to a beautiful woman and have a kid, just because I'm better than you doesn't mean I'm a geek. I know what a colony ship (CS) is because I have played this game for a long time and I can assure you, you are far from one of a kind. Your type come on here and do the most stupid things like send pact invites to alliances without reading their profiles where you would of seen what was required of you. Then you get offended when your request is turned down.

Your recking the game seriously dude why in gods name would you get so offended over something so bloody small, which was your mistake. In fact I'll prove how ridiculous your appear to be right now give me about an hour.

eksman today at 10:23 PM
.....and i haven't got a harbour

eksman today at 10:21 PM
haha i'm glad you said that, it just confirms thats you are some fat geek that can't get laid and sits in front of the computer all day playing games like this! I don't even know what a CS is, and i hope i never will because that will mean i'm turning into a sad looser like you!

n.b any attempt at an attack will be blocked, you're 12hrs away, and while i'm sure i spend nowhere near as much time on here as you, i'll see that coming :)

Murtius today at 10:10 PM
Haha you noob I never ever get bored of listening to crap from you guys then having you beg me to stop when my CS is sitting in your harbour.

eksman today at 10:08 PM
To answer you're question, yes i can spell, i was abbreviating as i thought this was the only way to be understood by such a retard.

Murtius today at 10:01 PM
Can't you spell? It's "alright" and my name is spelt Murtius not mug. Tell you what KID I'll put my name on your city real soon. I'm sure after that you'll remember how to spell it.

eksman today at 9:54 PM
alrite mug

DeletedUser

I just block people who are not worth my time. People do not have the right to talk to you. Do not hesitate to strip them of the privilege.

PS- War is probably the game with the largest home-court advantage.

DeletedUser

War in this game perhaps but not in RL, when the war is in your country then its your country that gets smashed.

DeletedUser

Wow, I really just missed the big picture of the quote. Oops. Very true :p

DeletedUser

Sup Murtius - nice to see a fellow family man online :D I was starting to feel old in this game rofl!

DeletedUser345

I suggest you remove the profanity from your post otherwise you will be infracted or warned. ;)

Aicy

Strategos
There's a billion and one of these guys. Try to just ignore them and not give them a reaction, if you get angry every time some 12 year old is rude to you and try to teach them some respect you'll be so exhausted by it chances are you'll quit this game and internet socialization in no time.

DeletedUser

woah you guys are adults no wonder you guys are so good and why didnt that guy know what a cs is doesnt everyone

DeletedUser

You said you where 15 though? Or were you reffering to this year?