HELP Me Please! Lost My Account....

DeletedUser56726

Okay, so, im fairly new to the game, and I just started playing like, a couple days ago. I started my first account in the world Himera, and I verified my account and everything. well a friend of mine invited me to his world of his, either Dion, or Dorylaion I think? any way, so It gave me the option to make a new account for the world, or use an existing one, and, having just made an account the day before, and VERIFIED it, I tried to use that one. but it was rejected. I tried everything, I made sure the password was correct, I refreshed the page, logged in and back out and in again, even tried using another device. any way, so that didn't work, so instead I did the stupid thing and made a new account... IK that doesn't sound stupid, but what I did next was. I typed in THE SAME ACCOUNT into the make new account thing. same username, password and contact email. IK IK, I was just asking to get my life ruined my a flood of glitches and errors. but the game let me do it, and now I have two separate accounts with the same username, email and password, just on different worlds. Well, so I grinded my second account for a day, and outran my first account, plus that is the world my friend is in, but now, I cant log into it, it just goes to the first one... so, like, is my second account gone for ever? is there any way I can fix this? can anyone fix it? if possible, can I get a devs help?

1saaa

Strategos
Okay, so, im fairly new to the game, and I just started playing like, a couple days ago. I started my first account in the world Himera, and I verified my account and everything. well a friend of mine invited me to his world of his, either Dion, or Dorylaion I think? any way, so It gave me the option to make a new account for the world, or use an existing one, and, having just made an account the day before, and VERIFIED it, I tried to use that one. but it was rejected. I tried everything, I made sure the password was correct, I refreshed the page, logged in and back out and in again, even tried using another device. any way, so that didn't work, so instead I did the stupid thing and made a new account... IK that doesn't sound stupid, but what I did next was. I typed in THE SAME ACCOUNT into the make new account thing. same username, password and contact email. IK IK, I was just asking to get my life ruined my a flood of glitches and errors. but the game let me do it, and now I have two separate accounts with the same username, email and password, just on different worlds. Well, so I grinded my second account for a day, and outran my first account, plus that is the world my friend is in, but now, I cant log into it, it just goes to the first one... so, like, is my second account gone for ever? is there any way I can fix this? can anyone fix it? if possible, can I get a devs help?

So,

lets see if i can read through this.

You made a new account (lets call this A). You tried to join your friends world using account A but it did not work.

You then made a new account (account B) to join your friend. And then went onto the new account screen to create another account using the same username, email and password as account B and the game accepted it.

Now you can't log in to account B.

Correct?

First things first if both those accounts are tied to the same IP address (wifi) one of your accounts may have been banned. This is because, Inno doesn't let people have accounts on the same IP address. Thats so the same person using multiple accounts is harder to pull off. Its possible Inno may have believed you were attempting to multiaccount. If so my best advice would be to write a support ticket to the staff.

A link to the support site can be found here: https://support.innogames.com/kb/Grepolis/en_US

If you can't contact the staff via support because you can't log into either of your accounts then you can message the community manager for these forums (Baudin Toolan) and maybe he can sort something for you?

I'm not very good at figuring stuff out but hopefully this helped you a bit mate :)

Edit: Have you spoken with your friend about this? He may know something.

Last edited:

DeletedUser56726

Thank you so much mate. I will try and do as you say. and my friend is just as confused as I am.

MissusR

Phrourach
I suspect you are on 2 different servers.

Himera is English. Both Dion and Dorylaion are no longer available to start in

US server has Dimale open.

You cant use the same account on both servers so one was blocked

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
What @MissusR said is correct, after particular world enters endgame(world ending phase) ability to join said world is disabled even by invitation link from someone already playing it, as for Dion, i am pretty sure world closed some time ago.

DeletedUser55437

en.grepolis.com is different from us.grepolis.com
this might be the problem here