Help Me Understand This...

DeletedUser

I am not new to Grepolis, but I would like to know how it is that just north of my city one island over there is a player that has 3 cities? He has a total of 21k while the rest of us in the same area are lucky to have 5k.

WTH???

Something seems really wrong here???

DeletedUser

He is either a really fast grower, with a lot of time dedicated to Grepolis and/or is a premium user.

DeletedUser

I play alot and only 3k. He has 8k and the next highest in the neighborhood has 5k with one city, the norm is 3k or 4k. Even if he is a premium user how does that get him 3 cities? His 3 cities are all within one island of each other WOW!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or he is part of an alliance that is feeding/clearing for him, or he has an alt account helping him. How's his BP?

DeletedUser

Premium user gets 30% more resources. Also, you can spend gold to rush completion of buildings /researches.

DeletedUser

Attack points 1,398 Defending points 40
Rank 114

He has grown from 0 to over 10k points in 14 days, same amount of time others in the server have been at this same location. I find this very very strange.

DeletedUser

Attack points are low for someone with that many high point cities me thinks.

I would look at the growth of all his cities using grepo-stats, look at when the cities were taken and see if there is a distinct pattern. There probably is.

Someone in this thread more has posted a very viable answer considering the low level of Attack BP and the high point city count but saying that I could be completely wrong and he could just be very dedicated and lucky.

DeletedUser

Grepostats shows he has grown from 0 to over 10k in two weeks.

Maybe he knew someone who was giving him a 3k city and then he took another after that? I agree he must be one lucky player.

DeletedUser

Hardkill, you aren't new to Grepolis, you shouldn't be so misleading to the people.

DeletedUser

Excuse me Sappire? I am new to this server, if you read my posts you would have read that I am not new to Grepolis. Maybe you could not read my first post so I will quote it for you here...
I am not new to Grepolis, but I would like to know how

I dont think anyone is mislead here but yourself and hopefully I just corrected your mislead.

DeletedUser

three cities in ten days is not that unusual and with the easter egg hunt i am at three city slots on my fourth day

In this fast a world a new city every other day is easily achievable after research of conquest

DeletedUser

He is just an active player, and most likely using premium, it is nothing unusual.

DeletedUser

Rushing conquest within 15 days isn't exactly hard, and if you have people to clear cities for you, you can easily get to 15k shortly after being conquest ready.

Pretty sure you could do it by yourself with premium and demanding every 10 minutes.

Regardless, guy has a better build order than you and/or plays a lot more than you.

Try harder.

DeletedUser

Did he also conquest to your island? He may be in another area and just expanded in your area looking for easy prey. I can already hold 4 cities and my ABP shows it. However, my pts don't :(

I'll probably have 2 new cities in one day. I agree this isn't too hard in a x3 server.

DeletedUser

He has to be using real money to excellerate his account, I am pretty damn active but this is pure nuts.

DeletedUser829

Yes he probably does have premium purchased. Administrator is the most useful early on, but then so is rushing buildings to get more in queue.

Build order and understanding the economy of the game (resource buildings & Farms) is key. Once you have a grasp at that, moving forward is very easy.

DeletedUser

Its quite easy to gain points incredibly quickly from scratch with no premium, the big secret is rushing your senate to level 24. at level 24, all buildings take half the time to build, so you overtake your neighbours very quickly.

DeletedUser15955

In addition to everything already mentioned, other factors may include: obsessive game playing, unemployment, the amount of time spent farming in 5 or 10 minute increments, the size of each farm, the number of farms taken on each island, receiving free resources from your alliance, becoming a good resource trader, and finally, the expertise of the player.

DeletedUser18726

at the end of the day the guy obviously is well experienced in this game and knows what to build up on to inhance his city, ofcourse he will be using premium thats what its there for.

all i can say is hes doing the right thing expanding fast.
and everyone should be doing the same