Help!!!!!!!!!! New to Grepolis - Where's the help?

DeletedUser19930

I have searched Wiki and forums but cannot see it anywhere.
Where is the full/proper/easy introduction on the first few hours and days of how you play this game. :eek:
Thank goodness I came across the Wiki, and typing in beginners on the search, but it should be on menu. And even then there is no threads/pages on how to start the game. There is so many posts grumbling about newbies/beginners and noobs, no wonder so many give up without even starting, or they may go as far as a day or two then give up. Either have easily accessible information and threads for beginners or keep the game restricted to experienced players.:pro: - :eek:

Thanks to GreenPuffle, Asjo, Urza Planeswalker, Fingolfin, etc etc. But so, so many show less patience to 'new players'.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Go to guides, there are a ton. Or google Grepolis Beginner Guide.

DeletedUser19930

See my original post, I have scrutinised Wiki, and many guides. Type in yourself in the forum search 'Guides', it is about alliances and leadership. There is ONE good guide from ASJO about 'building a city from scratch', without that I may have given up by now.:(
Also the Wiki Basics is for 1.26 version. The farming information is wrong for Upsilon players.
But its still a good game so far. Although I think more players have dropped out of the game on my island. I think there is only 2 other players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrillology

Phrourach
BUILD AN ARMY!!
I have the best army in my alliance, but my city is a lower level.
My intentions are to not be conquered and to conquer early. I focus purely on military: offense (academy, harbor, temple, barracks) and defense (wall, barracks, harbor).
So I'm all set with that...
My war has ended as I forced Zack out of Grepolis who was a threat until I relentlessly attacked him over and over, and I do accidentally toy with alliance leaders from higher alliances and don't want to get killed without a fight. I might betray my other threat, who is in my alliance and is as stupid as a roach.

DeletedUser

During the first few hours, you need to take advantage of your beginners protection. Go out and conquer the second farming village and upgrade your mines and senate. Get a barracks as soon as you can, but remember to upgrade other things too. Make sure your wall is a decent size before BP ends.

DeletedUser

I'm new to this game also.

I'm on my fourth day with protection and i am racing to get walls up and running.

The only hope I may have to survive an attack will be my Alliance. I do see more experienced members near my location.

I cross my fingers and with for the best.

DeletedUser18132

Walls are not that important. First you have to up mines, warehouse, senate and warehouse. Then go into details.

DeletedUser

I have searched Wiki and forums but cannot see it anywhere.
Where is the full/proper/easy introduction on the first few hours and days of how you play this game. :eek:
Thank goodness I came across the Wiki, and typing in beginners on the search, but it should be on menu. And even then there is no threads/pages on how to start the game. There is so many posts grumbling about newbies/beginners and noobs, no wonder so many give up without even starting, or they may go as far as a day or two then give up. Either have easily accessible information and threads for beginners or keep the game restricted to experienced players.:pro: - :eek:

Thanks to GreenPuffle, Asjo, Urza Planeswalker, Fingolfin, etc etc. But so, so many show less patience to 'new players'.:rolleyes:

ROFL how you missed Osl112's guide is beyond me here is the link it explains everything you need to get started ;)
http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Ultimate_Beginners_Guide

All who find this useful Please +rep me

DeletedUser18132

Also, (cue heroic tune)THE BIG COBBLE GUIDE(now!)!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Click on wiki down the side of your page.

Last edited by a moderator: