Help the Aged

DeletedUser40223

It appears that Child's Play are intent on making a nuisance of themselves in 054.. It simply isn't fair on our old men and women. That land was bequested to them by a generous benefactor so they could live out the rest of their days in peaceful harmony in the golden years of their lives. We built beautiful retirement complexes there with stairlifts, walk in baths, lovely lawns, gardens, heated swimming pools and free Ralgex for all, life seemed so perfect for our old dears. :)

And then what happens I hear you ask? I'll tell you. Those irritating little whippersnappers from Childs Play come along with their loud music (We can't understand a word they're saying, have they never heard of Vera Lynn?) even louder parties and the incessant sound of kicking a football against the fence at all hours. Yesterday they kicked the ball over the fence and had the cheek to ask for it back. Old Mabel was right to refuse this request so the nasty little gyets got shirty and decided to break a few windows. :supermad:

I think you will all agree this is very unreasonable behaviour so they will have to be taught a lesson in manners. 100 lines and a smacked bottom is in order. And if they persist in their vile abuse of the old, then I'm afraid we'll have no choice but to get Gary Glitter in on the job. That's right children, you heard me right GARY GLITTER. So if "You wanna be in his gang" carry on the way you are going.. Vile little wretches. Do they not respect the rights of the aged? :(

THEY FOUGHT IN THE WAR Y'KNOW? (SW)

DeletedUser

Well you just told the Spartans a weakness it is possible they will be packed and we will be evenly matched you've just made the war more bloody
Grumble grumble grumble
:eek:

DeletedUser40223

I admit it is a weakness.. :eek:But I've always liked "If u wanna be in my gang" by Sir Gary Glitter. "I love you love" too, it was very underrated in my humble opinion.. However the highly rated "Do you want to touch me" was a plie of steaming ox dung.. :)

DeletedUser

Oh nothing...sir
Err we were just talking about let's see hmm
MINECRAFT wait Brir do youpla minecraft

DeletedUser40223

Dood thinks that my love of Gary Glitter songs is a weakness and that brave Spartans could use this as a rallying cry to defeat us.. I say pay him no mind Baggi, he's a spoke short of a wheel and probably likes Jay Z and all that rubbish the youngsters these days listen to.

And Dood.. No.. I don't play Minecraft.. My grandad was a miner and he used to come home tired and filthy every day. Not for me. Now if there was a floristry game out there I would play that.. Or a game with birds in it (dip).. As long as they weren't angry..

DeletedUser

You no like minecraft NOOOOO
PLZ I FAN
anyone who knows what channel that's from pm me you are da dood

DeletedUser

Got a sneaky feeling that the old uns will be caught out with some knock down ginger soon, lol