Helpless Feeling!!!

DeletedUser

Has Anyone ever watch a CS capture a city. In a world long long long long time ago. A friend of mines was, atleast 4 days away from me. Being attacked by the bigger alliance night and day. After, he grew tired of fighting and a CS was minutes away. He asked me to help out, so I logged in to his account an watch the cs land on the dock. :eek: An I watched the tons of tons of tons of (SH)biremes and (SH)fireships and (SH)trimere pile up on the docks. An the guy attacking him and his alliance must have sent all of their fire power, because it seemed like support was coming from everywhere. Before the ships landed I Sent Four (SH) CS At the guys city and his supporters and watched helplessly as the (SH)CS took that one city while I Took 4.... No Names Please Losing a City is a helpless feeling...

DeletedUser

i think that erm.... is all about you admitting breaking our rules...

and also if a CS was landing in that city in for example 4 minuits and you sent 4 colony ships out to attack and take over 4 city's thoose seiges would not have ended as you would have lost your city before the 4 seiges were over.....

ie your travel time say at least 1 hour to all citys so the city would be lost 54 minuits before your seiges were won.

1 word dont bul to the buler ;)

DeletedUser39847

and also if a CS was landing in that city in for example 4 minuits and you sent 4 colony ships out to attack and take over 4 city's thoose seiges would not have ended as you would have lost your city before the 4 seiges were over.....

ie your travel time say at least 1 hour to all citys so the city would be lost 54 minuits before your seiges were won.

i was just typing more or less what you said in an annoyed frenzy without reading replies then i looked up before i posted.....good job ^^
:D:D:D

DeletedUser

One we or i didn't break rule hence we live by each other. Two the guy had multiple cities and the CS were launched from 3 other cities plus the city being attacked. Before the cs landed. There was more to the story like the alliance sending support to the CS that I sent out while the cities where under siege. Also, I wanted to see the city being took. He said I wouldn't believe how much support they sent for one city...

DeletedUser

No rules were broken

DeletedUser

Has Anyone ever watch a CS capture a city. In a world long long long long time ago. A friend of mines was, atleast 4 days away from me. Being attacked by the bigger alliance night and day. After, he grew tired of fighting and a CS was minutes away. He asked me to help out, so I logged in to his account an watch the cs land on the dock. :eek: An I watched the tons of tons of tons of (SH)biremes and (SH)fireships and (SH)trimere pile up on the docks. An the guy attacking him and his alliance must have sent all of their fire power, because it seemed like support was coming from everywhere. Before the ships landed I Sent Four (SH) CS At the guys city and his supporters and watched helplessly as the (SH)CS took that one city while I Took 4.... No Names Please Losing a City is a helpless feeling...

one you never stated how many city's your (Friend)had.
2 you did cheat as you state here you logged into your friends account (multi accounting)
and 3 you say before the Cs landed i sent out 4 Cs as in you used your (friends account) and from the city that was being conquerd sent out the colonys

We have all been there all lost city's we know how the game works so seriousley who you trying to kid

DeletedUser39847

Also if it was the case you were using your friends account in his house it still undermines the games principle of having some element of fairness...one account per person and that includes using friends accounts. Personally i would never ask anyone to use my account to save me from attacks...he won't learn anything being reason one and obviously the fairness thing.

DeletedUser23986

As long as there is no evidence(and confessions like this) you are safe. But if this thread is seen by an Ingame Mod, and you still play the given world, you might see a ban.

DeletedUser

lol i am sure the world is closed now .

well never know lol

DeletedUser

As long as there is no evidence(and confessions like this) you are safe. But if this thread is seen by an Ingame Mod, and you still play the given world, you might see a ban.

Implying that there's no log of IP's logging into accounts or something of a similar setup...

DeletedUser

Also if it was the case you were using your friends account in his house it still undermines the games principle of having some element of fairness...one account per person and that includes using friends accounts. Personally i would never ask anyone to use my account to save me from attacks...he won't learn anything being reason one and obviously the fairness thing.
The guy was up three days no sleep dodging attacks I wanted to see the CS take his city. Never seen one take a city before, plus he had fell asleep so I launched the attacks something that he planned on doing any way. He just fell asleep wasn't like I was logging on to play for him he was logged on an fell asleep.

DeletedUser345

The guy was up three days no sleep dodging attacks I wanted to see the CS take his city. Never seen one take a city before, plus he had fell asleep so I launched the attacks something that he planned on doing any way. He just fell asleep wasn't like I was logging on to play for him he was logged on an fell asleep.

What you basically did was account sitting; its allowed on Tribal Wars but here it is a big no no, don't do it otherwise dazzler might see you.

DeletedUser

got ya but it wasn't like it was planned I never saw a city get taken
What you basically did was account sitting; its allowed on Tribal Wars but here it is a big no no, don't do it otherwise dazzler might see you.