Henchman inc.

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I am starting a new alliance in this world Henchman inc. We are different form other alliances because we can be hired for wars.

The way this works is by divine favors and cities. If you want our help in a war, contact me and i will tell you how many divine favors or cities you must give to this alliance for our participation.

Because of this method we use, we would prefer powerful players who are fond of war.

If you join, i will go into more detail about this method.

We will be going NW.

Please post a link to grepostats if you wish to join.

Member list:
Sparta1234567891011

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23516

Yeah, the problem is you can only be in one direction, and can only help one area

DeletedUser18825

I always thought of doing something similar to this. Good luck!

DeletedUser23516

If this works, we are all going to look back at this and laugh.

DeletedUser

Interesting, I would like to see how this works out. Is there an application I should fill out to join.

DeletedUser

If this works, we are all going to look back at this and laugh.

I'm already laughing, this could work, will be interesting to keep an eye on. One thing I already see is an instant target on this alliance though, maybe not though....Best of luck.

DeletedUser

This will pretty funny and very interesting to see how it plays out

DeletedUser

I'm already laughing, this could work, will be interesting to keep an eye on. One thing I already see is an instant target on this alliance though, maybe not though....Best of luck.

Our idea is to not get into personal wars, so that we can have more clients.

DeletedUser

This can work easy enough , with all due respect , maybe try attack teams of ten 0r 12 sent in five different but direct straight lines out of your hub ( like 5 spokes in a wheel ) , you can cover an ocean with this method if you attack team start to fan slighty but together after the 4th or 5th city -- then they will be close enough to defend and support your brothers on two sides of the flaking attack lines of your brothers to the left and the right ! Great idea good luck , and remember sometimes the reward is worth the War ;)
And sometimes it isnt ! =)