Hephaestus Blessing Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We have a new type of world soon to be coming out. Please post any questions or feedback about the world in this thread. Please note the normal new world announcement will still happen in a separate thread soon.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
i wanna ask about the points that determine the game stage, are those individual player points?

if so, does that mean that if a player has 250k points and founds a new city, the city will have high level buildings such as senate lvl 20 and so on... correct?

Storekrog.

Phrourach
tbh i don't understand why people with most points gets most benefits all the time. I know that you can see that they have played more etc, but the difference between top and bottom will be bigger and bigger. Something like this should be determined on how long the server has been open.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
tbh i don't understand why people with most points gets most benefits all the time. I know that you can see that they have played more etc, but the difference between top and bottom will be bigger and bigger. Something like this should be determined on how long the server has been open.

its not really a benefit.. its more of an incentive to keep playing longer and more and for that you get awarded..
no player is under any obligation to join the world on day 1 and fight with all the top fast growing golders, you are more than free to use your bp to gold trade then lose the city and relocate to the rim or area further than 4 corners of the core to actually play and enjoy your game.

Snowtoned

Hoplite
why would new players wanna join this world at an already disadvantage lol im an OG who played the beta worlds but i also have not played in ages. while my neighbor billy bob grepo nerd could have a huge advantage from the start based on activity from previous worlds. people start new worlds for a fresh start not so people who dominated the previous worlds can crush us again. previous world dominators will have a huge advantage here.

Shuri2060

Strategos
Honestly not sure on these founding boosts.

Already, players on high speed CQ worlds (especially on Domination, WW) have more incentive to found rather than conquer considering the commitment required to hold contested sieges.

From my personal experience, on speed 4+, over half of my cities will be founded rather than taken. I know I might be less aggressive with takes than others, but I just want to put it out there that this is a viable way of playing which guarantees growth.

I hope an adjustment can somehow be made to the siege mechanic to balance this (and more --- even before this update I've felt we needed to make multiple city taking easier for attackers, like in Revolt).

xFate

Strategos

Already, players on high speed CQ worlds (especially on Domination, WW) have more incentive to found rather than conquer considering the commitment required to hold contested sieges.

From my personal experience, on speed 4+, over half of my cities will be founded rather than taken. I know I might be less aggressive with takes than others, but I just want to put it out there that this is a viable way of playing which guarantees growth.

I hope an adjustment can somehow be made to the siege mechanic to balance this (and more --- even before this update I've felt we needed to make multiple city taking easier for attackers, like in Revolt).

Founding on Domi can only go so far unless big noob shuri founds rocks

DeletedUser21985

makes sense ; fits well with a olympus endgame; not that i'm anywhere warm with the shift towards sim play. it is still a war game but why bother with a war strategy if you can excel with a simming plan.

kingpg28

Phrourach

for people like me that only take 10k cities this is perfect, i gotta wait alot less for cities to reach 10k threshold, because imagine taking new foundings in grepo lmaooo loser

Snowtoned

Hoplite
would be nice if we could completely destroy a 200 point city on a farm island with stone hail so we could take the anchor an found our own city if we are above 50k points or something.